Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Bowers PX7 Amazon

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 4th, 2019 7:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3581 posts
502 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Bowers PX7 Amazon

New Bowers PX7 both silver and space gray on sale for 20% off

Original Price: 549.99
Sale price: 426.62 Space gray

Edit: Deal not dead - Space Gray is still available if you pick Amazon as the seller
Updated deal link
Last edited by Cress on Oct 26th, 2019 6:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
34 replies
Newbie
Mar 20, 2015
75 posts
218 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Thanks OP! managed to grab a pair but the deal seems to be dead now...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3581 posts
502 upvotes
That went south fast ... had put a 3xCamel ... hope folks were able to grab a unit.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2010
4027 posts
1032 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Yeah, thanks OP!

I did a quick check on YouTube for reviews then pulled the trigger.

Seems like there is some sort of algorithm in place to pull the price back up after a certain #/"X" amount of orders placed.

Great deal!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3581 posts
502 upvotes
Thanks for catching that! Updated.
unfunk wrote: Space gray still available.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 18, 2010
1002 posts
288 upvotes
Edmonton
Grabbed a space gray. Shipping is now 1-3 months but I’m in no rush.
Member
Oct 18, 2006
389 posts
80 upvotes
Vancouver
Trav wrote: Grabbed a space gray. Shipping is now 1-3 months but I’m in no rush.
Same. Thanks OP!
Sr. Member
Oct 2, 2007
751 posts
265 upvotes
Montreal
Pulled the trigger on the black ones... thanks! 1-3 months delivery though...
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
15174 posts
6580 upvotes
Ottawa
good deal for such new headphones. B&W headphones are so hit and miss though (hated the P5S2) and the PX are ok but fell short.

Still looking for a great set of wireless headphones for around home. I find I listen to a lot more music when I'm not tethered.

Would like to hear the Ananda BT, those are at the top of my list.
This is RedFlagDeals, not RedFlagCheapskates. Rich or poor, we all want our deals so we can buy even more stuff we may or may not need.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
15174 posts
6580 upvotes
Ottawa
Just checked now and it's in stock for $427 in grey. Maybe people are buying and then cancelling because of the long wait?

Tempted to give them a try because amazon return policy.
This is RedFlagDeals, not RedFlagCheapskates. Rich or poor, we all want our deals so we can buy even more stuff we may or may not need.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3581 posts
502 upvotes
If you’re looking for something around home, try the Bose soundwear neck speaker next time you’re in a store that carry it. The PXC550 was my around home set and used them several hours a day for over a year and haven’t touched them since I got the soundwear... it’s great for podcasts, calls, non critical listening, great battery life and best yet, no pressure\heat on the ears - big downside though is that you can’t use them outside.

Not sure I’m going to keep the PX7 yet, will try them and return them if they don’t cut it.

Cheers,
warpdrive wrote: good deal for such new headphones. B&W headphones are so hit and miss though (hated the P5S2) and the PX are ok but fell short.

Still looking for a great set of wireless headphones for around home. I find I listen to a lot more music when I'm not tethered.

Would like to hear the Ananda BT, those are at the top of my list.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
15174 posts
6580 upvotes
Ottawa
Cress wrote: If you’re looking for something around home, try the Bose soundwear neck speaker next time you’re in a store that carry it.
haha, already have two. They are great. But looking for something for more critical listening.
This is RedFlagDeals, not RedFlagCheapskates. Rich or poor, we all want our deals so we can buy even more stuff we may or may not need.
Sr. Member
Oct 2, 2007
751 posts
265 upvotes
Montreal
Yeah, the deal seems to be back on the Space Silver color but with a 1-3 month delay before shipping. I just contacted them and apparently, the items are on their way from B&W to Amazon warehouse so it shouldn't be too long before ship.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3581 posts
502 upvotes
The Soundwear is an awesome little device indeed :).
I’ll report back here after I get my unit! The impressions I’ve read seem to be good overall except the sometimes hot treble.

Cheers,
warpdrive wrote: haha, already have two. They are great. But looking for something for more critical listening.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Mar 6, 2003
15174 posts
6580 upvotes
Ottawa
Cress wrote: I’ll report back here after I get my unit! The impressions I’ve read seem to be good overall except the sometimes hot treble.
I put in an order but not sure if I will keep the order before it ships.

B&W tends to trend toward overly warm sounding (i.e. too thick in the bass and missing treble detail or mids), and that's the kind of headphone I like the least.
This is RedFlagDeals, not RedFlagCheapskates. Rich or poor, we all want our deals so we can buy even more stuff we may or may not need.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2006
3581 posts
502 upvotes
Starting to have doubts about keeping my order as well with Black Friday looming, there are usually really good deals. I already see the Focals Elegia and Clear on Adorama respectively for 499 and 899 USD, unfortunately they don’t seem to be a Focal authorized dealer.
warpdrive wrote: I put in an order but not sure if I will keep the order before it ships.

B&W tends to trend toward overly warm sounding (i.e. too thick in the bass and missing treble detail or mids), and that's the kind of headphone I like the least.

Top