[Amazon Canada] Bowers and Wilkins P7 wireless (bluetooth) *recertified*

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2019 2:27 pm
[OP]
May 22, 2003
224 posts
64 upvotes

[Amazon Canada] Bowers and Wilkins P7 wireless (bluetooth) *recertified*

This may or may not be a deal depending on your views on recertified (and how well it is recertified). The listing says 2 years warranty and I am not 100% sure that applied to the recertified or if they simply copied from the normal listing.

Has aptX, works with optional cable if you prefer. Says 17 hours of battery life. I've listened to the normal wired P7's but couldn't afford them at the time and bought the P5's which were nice - but nowhere near the level of the P7's I'd be afraid to listen to the P9's. The P7's I tried had really nice sheepskin surrounds which the wireless version kept as well.

Here is a thread with some more detail about them from 2017 when they were on sale from regular $480 on for $359 (new of course; not recertified): amazon-ca-bowers-wilkins-p7-wireless-35 ... 0-2059486/

These are an older model and replaced by newer versions at this point, but in my opinion these are high end headphones. Only issue would be the recertified portions, but as it is Amazon - painless return in worst case I guess?

Note only 5 left in stock. There were 7 last night. (edit - only 3 left now @ 10:33 Eastern)

https://www.themasterswitch.com/review- ... 7-wireless
A lot of Bluetooth audio tends to be stripped of its finer nuances, but that simply wasn’t the case here. B&W have remained pretty tightlipped about the technology inside these, beyond saying they have standard 40mm dynamic drivers with nylon-damped diaphragms, but frankly, we would only be mildly surprised if they told us they’d brought back audio technology from another dimension, and installed it in each earcup.
Last edited by adrianhensler on Sep 22nd, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
17 replies
Jan 11, 2013
61 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
Newer versions of the P7? As in these weren’t made in 2016?
Deal Addict
May 13, 2005
1421 posts
240 upvotes
Toronto
BeaverKnight wrote:
Sep 21st, 2019 10:51 am
Are these headphones bases heavy?
I'd say they're more bass heavy than Beoplay, and QC25/35. It's not overwhelming bass.
Aug 18, 2010
949 posts
257 upvotes
Edmonton
Bowers and Wilkins did announce a new headphone line this week. So I’m guess I got there will be good deals around of their current lineup
[OP]
May 22, 2003
224 posts
64 upvotes
Looks like that there is more of them coming into stock later in the week according to the Amazon page now.
[OP]
May 22, 2003
224 posts
64 upvotes
EvanFBC wrote:
Sep 21st, 2019 10:59 am
Newer versions of the P7? As in these weren’t made in 2016?
I just meant to point out they have updated their product line since these P7's.
May 4, 2015
38 posts
2 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Trav wrote:
Sep 21st, 2019 11:08 am
Bowers and Wilkins did announce a new headphone line this week. So I’m guess I got there will be good deals around of their current lineup
The new line looks kinda ugly IMO... Really liked the look of PT over px :)
Mar 11, 2012
167 posts
91 upvotes
Surrey
Wow, good deal. Those were sold over $300 new. Seems like you can't add to the cart anymore.
Jan 26, 2010
310 posts
82 upvotes
Hi has your headset shipped yet? I'm still waiting for ship confirmation. Was 4 in stock when i ordered.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)