Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (Pair)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2020 5:25 pm
16 replies
Sep 2, 2009
126 posts
47 upvotes
London
yeah I clicked about 10 mins after op posted and was already oos
Jun 7, 2016
39 posts
10 upvotes
Montreal,QC
Man, been eyeing on this since a bit after quarantine but always out of stock. who the heck keep buyin this lol
Aug 6, 2010
98 posts
124 upvotes
Oakville
tomiebayly wrote: Man, been eyeing on this since a bit after quarantine but always out of stock. who the heck keep buyin this lol
I guess the people trying to resell them for 800 lol
Dec 25, 2012
839 posts
635 upvotes
Kingston
Waiting for a sale on the 1090’s
Sep 2, 2009
126 posts
47 upvotes
London
nuxper wrote: Waiting for a sale on the 1090’s
Yeah, that's what I'd like ideally too. But I'd settle for the 552s if I can find them in stock.
May 9, 2015
339 posts
137 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
nuxper wrote: Waiting for a sale on the 1090’s
I got a pair of 552 from Amazon from last time.

The weights do shake a little during movement, and the weights are long, so it is easy to clank the two dumbbells together during a workout.

I just follow Pelaton's strength workouts for 20 minutes, works out very well for me, since I try to use light weights, and these only go up to 52lbs.

How much are the 1090s supposed to be, during normal MRSP? What are some of the good sales prices that people saw in the past year, both before the pandemic and during the last couple of months?

I have plenty of time now to wait for 1090 since I got the 552 already.

EDIT:
It seems like Bowflex has them for C$ 879.00, OOS:
https://www.bowflex.ca/en-ca/selecttech ... 10000.html

Amazon never had them, only third party:
three camels. https://ca. camel camel camel .com/product/B00COQTLNU

Too much. I will wait a year or two for its price to drop.
Sep 2, 2009
126 posts
47 upvotes
London
desiringdeals wrote: I got a pair of 552 from Amazon from last time.

The weights do shake a little during movement, and the weights are long, so it is easy to clank the two dumbbells together during a workout.

I just follow Pelaton's strength workouts for 20 minutes, works out very well for me, since I try to use light weights, and these only go up to 52lbs.

How much are the 1090s supposed to be, during normal MRSP? What are some of the good sales prices that people saw in the past year, both before the pandemic and during the last couple of months?

I have plenty of time now to wait for 1090 since I got the 552 already.

EDIT:
It seems like Bowflex has them for C$ 879.00, OOS:
https://www.bowflex.ca/en-ca/selecttech ... 10000.html

Amazon never had them, only third party:
[url=https://ca. camel camel camel .com/product/B00COQTLNU]three camels[/url]

Too much. I will wait a year or two for its price to drop.
I believe the 1090s went for ~600ish pre covid, but don't quote me on that. I remember people on these forums saying they got them as cheap as 300 during black friday/boxing day sales. I imagine those days are long gone, but 600 seems reasonable now. Gyms in Ontario just opened up last week, this upcoming week for certain cities. Hopefully in the coming month or so product availability increases and the prices normalize a bit... a man can dream.
Deal Addict
May 22, 2005
3135 posts
682 upvotes
Bought a set of 552s last time around, still haven't shipped yet.
Aug 30, 2007
47 posts
38 upvotes
London
Got in on the $409 deal on amazon on July 6th. Just arrived today, southwestern Ontario, came from Calgary. They were in limbo on the Purolator tracking system for quite a while, and then randomly got dropped off in front of my garage today.
Mar 17, 2015
247 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tomiebayly wrote: Man, been eyeing on this since a bit after quarantine but always out of stock. who the heck keep buyin this lol
People are buying and selling for profit.
Mar 17, 2015
247 posts
120 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tomiebayly wrote: wait theres people actually buying them double the price?WHATTT
Yes, read other blogs on RFD you will see it. I got mine from BestBuy, it's not perfect but better than going to gym.