Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Boxing Week Offers -- With Links!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2015 10:42 pm
Dec 26, 2006
115 posts
29 upvotes
Ottawa
RFDSimon wrote: The $179 listing is from a third party seller. From the looks of things, they only adjusted it to that price today (probably in anticipation of the Amazon sale). Here's the link to the page with Amazon as primary the seller.

Their sales start at 3:00 AM EST (an hour from now)
Thank you for your most helpful and timely reply, to my inquiry!
Apr 25, 2017
79 posts
33 upvotes
North Vancouver
Just wait till our dollar is in the 60 cent range. These "sale" prices will look pretty good by comparison.
Deal Addict
Apr 15, 2011
1484 posts
380 upvotes
Grabbed a chromebook and brother 3in1 printer! Great prices.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
5955 posts
601 upvotes
Vancouver
RFDSimon wrote: They didn't tell us which specific drives would be 50% off, unfortunately -- the only info they gave was the general savings for that model. It's probably part of their voodoo black magic strategy to get us to stay up and visit their site at 3:00 AM.
Looks like the 250GB version is 53% off but the 500GB has a better $ per GB ratio.
Jun 13, 2015
125 posts
21 upvotes
Nepean, ON
Grabbed the Bose headphones for 59.99, needed a replacement for my IE2s and with our *****ty dollar, this looks like that'll be the best deal.
Dec 22, 2003
525 posts
86 upvotes
Mississauga
theoriginalmuffins wrote: Grabbed the Bose headphones for 59.99, needed a replacement for my IE2s and with our *****ty dollar, this looks like that'll be the best deal.
Are these any good? Any first hand experience?
Jun 13, 2015
125 posts
21 upvotes
Nepean, ON
DaddyKap wrote: Are these any good? Any first hand experience?
http://www.amazon.ca/Bose-SoundTrue-Hea ... words=bose

These are the ones I got. I believe these were the next generation of IE2s (the ones I had). Based on that, excellent headphones. Very comfortable and the sound is great. I personally love them, granted I got mine around the same price as this since I can't see myself spend the regular price on these. But for 59.99, it is right up my alley. If you're looking for higher end headphones, I'm sure you'll love them.
Mar 9, 2009
111 posts
6 upvotes
Montreal
theoriginalmuffins wrote: Grabbed the Bose headphones for 59.99, needed a replacement for my IE2s and with our *****ty dollar, this looks like that'll be the best deal.
Do the buttons only work with Apple products? Or will they still work on android devices?
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2008
1945 posts
182 upvotes
R0N1N wrote: Do the buttons only work with Apple products? Or will they still work on android devices?
Pretty sure it would work on Android devices. Kind of the same thing with stock I phone ear buds. The in line controls of those worked with my old Galaxy Nexus. I don't see why they wouldn't work.
Dec 22, 2003
525 posts
86 upvotes
Mississauga
theoriginalmuffins wrote: http://www.amazon.ca/Bose-SoundTrue-Hea ... words=bose

These are the ones I got. I believe these were the next generation of IE2s (the ones I had). Based on that, excellent headphones. Very comfortable and the sound is great. I personally love them, granted I got mine around the same price as this since I can't see myself spend the regular price on these. But for 59.99, it is right up my alley. If you're looking for higher end headphones, I'm sure you'll love them.
Thanks for the info. Considering these now. Already spent too much money and it's not even 6:30am yet :D
Mar 9, 2014
923 posts
551 upvotes
Ottawa
Thoughts on the Breville BREBBL605XL blender? It's listed at 750 watts but recent RFD blender threads have been at 1400 watts which makes me pause.
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2007
9604 posts
2848 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
bobbyz101 wrote: Thoughts on the Breville BREBBL605XL blender? It's listed at 750 watts but recent RFD blender threads have been at 1400 watts which makes me pause.
The 910 is 1500 watts, at $500.

http://www.amazon.ca/Breville-BREBBL910 ... ds=Blender

The 800 is 1000 watts at $250.

http://www.amazon.ca/Breville-800BLXL-D ... ds=Blender
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

“Our house is on fire.” Greta Thunberg