• Jun 11th, 2021 11:12 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
3215 posts
667 upvotes
Aurora, ON

[Amazon.ca] Braun MQ505 Multiquick Hand Blender, Black $49.98

I've used a braun multiquick (MQ735) for years and recently destroyed the whip (which I use daily). I was going to buy another whip thru parts but it was so expensive it was cheaper to just buy this model. My existing one is more powerful but holding the button on top is a bother and thought I'd give this a try. Price looks good...hoping the whip is interchangable...
7 replies
Aug 21, 2019
544 posts
364 upvotes
BC
This is a good whip I have the larger one for my kitchen and we love it. At 49$ is good buy.

Also Braun stuff is made in Germany or eu for this product line far as i remember.

The amazon no name blenders weren't good.
Sep 22, 2010
560 posts
607 upvotes
Victoria
I wish this had a protective cover or coating around the "hood" to protect the surface of the pan from scratches. Is anyone aware of a unit that has such a protective cover or coating?
Deal Addict
May 24, 2006
1889 posts
279 upvotes
calvados.boualrd wrote: I wish this had a protective cover or coating around the "hood" to protect the surface of the pan from scratches. Is anyone aware of a unit that has such a protective cover or coating?
The Breville one does. https://www.amazon.ca/Breville-BSB510XL ... B004RF7QJW

I looked into this but ended up buying the Braun MQ5025 for $80 straight from Braun. It's the same as this one but I have the chopper too. The Breville one just wasn't worth the premium to me and it was harder to find. It was around $130 from memory and it wasn't worth the $50 premium for me.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
3215 posts
667 upvotes
Aurora, ON
br0pbr0p wrote: I looked into this but ended up buying the Braun MQ5025 for $80 straight from Braun. It's the same as this one but I have the chopper too. The Breville one just wasn't worth the premium to me and it was harder to find. It was around $130 from memory and it wasn't worth the $50 premium for me.
That one on the braun site is a good price at $80 ...I really use the chopper BUT they only make a smallish one now so I won't be buying the big 'set' again. Too bad they downsided the chopper.
May 10, 2010
31 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver
Shows as (temporarily?) OOS as of this morning.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2009
3215 posts
667 upvotes
Aurora, ON
rileym wrote: Shows as (temporarily?) OOS as of this morning.
When I ordered I had to wait for it to be in stock/delivered ..took a couple of days. Looks to me like they expect more stock Jun 16th
Dec 24, 2017
238 posts
194 upvotes
Vancouver
Walmart has this item under grocery. U can use $20 off $75 coupon by adding a few more groceries items to the cart.