Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Braun Series 9 9095cc Electric Shaver 25% off $302

7 replies
Mar 13, 2005
751 posts
477 upvotes
I received a 9 series for a Christmas present (it was on sale around Black Friday) and I must say I enjoy it better than my 7-series. It gives me a cleaner shave with less irritation. I didn't like it at first as it doesn't feel like it justifies its pricetag (it feels cheaper in my hand), but the shave is a step above.
Nov 21, 2016
460 posts
416 upvotes
Toronto
Yup.. Definitely worth it! I got it on sale at 220 or 250$.. Loved it, so bought 2 more to gift it to family!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
9732 posts
9503 upvotes
Winchester
This was $250 on Amazon during their BF days. I would have picked it up but for the fact that I moved from my series5 to a 7865cc just a month earlier. It was a return to a series7 for me - there's a world of difference between a series5 and a 7. I can only imagine how good a series9 must be. Keep in mind that you will be replacing the foil/cutter every year or two and these suckers are quite expensive. Worth it but costly.
Upvoting respectful and helpful RFDers since 2007
May 11, 2016
10 posts
2 upvotes
I just bought a Phillips 9 series yesterday for $230. Does anyone know how they compare? Obviously it's rotary vs foil - I went rotary because I heard it's better for those that go longer in between shaves (and I'm lazy)... but I had originally gravitated to the foil.

Anyone have experience with the two or have any insight?
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2009
3637 posts
1646 upvotes
I used a philips at890 (philips's mid end model) for 3 years. One neck area of mine always had burn/redness after shave. I used after shave cream and it helped a bit but not by a lot. Then last BF I bought this shaver (9055c) for a decent price. I have been used it for 3 months now. My conclusion is Braun 9055c >>>>>>>>> philips at890. I no longer have burn in my neck area and the my skin feels more smooth after shaving compared to the at890. Sure I;m comparing braun's high end model with philips's mid end model, but for me the extra I paid to 9055c is totally worth it. Just my 2 cents.
May 11, 2016
10 posts
2 upvotes
braveblade wrote: I used a philips at890 (philips's mid end model) for 3 years. One neck area of mine always had burn/redness after shave. I used after shave cream and it helped a bit but not by a lot. Then last BF I bought this shaver (9055c) for a decent price. I have been used it for 3 months now. My conclusion is Braun 9055c >>>>>>>>> philips at890. I no longer have burn in my neck area and the my skin feels more smooth after shaving compared to the at890. Sure I;m comparing braun's high end model with philips's mid end model, but for me the extra I paid to 9055c is totally worth it. Just my 2 cents.
I've used the Phillips once and liked it, almost loved it but I'm still intrigued by the Braun. I bought it last night and will compare the two for a few shaves then return the loser. Thanks for your input!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)