• Last Updated:
  • Dec 1st, 2019 3:08 pm
[OP]
Sep 22, 2019
132 posts
221 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Breville BOV450XL Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ - $119.99

- 4 Quartz 1800 Watt Elements with Element IQ Technology
- Function dial with 8 pre-set cooking functions and each element adjusts automatically for the setting you choose, to deliver the right cooking temperature at the right time for the meal you are creating
- 4-Slice capacity, 11" pizza, 0.45 cu ft. interior with 3 rack positions, pull-out crumb tray and auto shut off
- This is not an under the cabinet toaster oven - it needs some clearance on top due to the product producing heat. Voltage : 110 - 120 Volts
- Powder coated steel housing and Non-stick interior cavity coating\

Awesome Mini Smart Oven with Element IQ

What is ElementIQ?
The purpose of “Element IQ™”, simply put, is the way that each of Breville’s Smart Ovens quickly and evenly cook food. The brains of each Smart Oven knows the most efficient way of cooking based on each of the nine preset cooking functions, and uses that knowledge to heat the quartz heating elements for the best results every time you cook in a Breville toaster oven.

The heating elements in a Breville Smart Oven sometimes look like they are pulsing or flickering. This is totally normal and is how the “Element IQ™” technology monitors and controls the heat. The internal heat is maintained or changed by short bursts of power, which is what causes the pulsing of the elements.

Each Smart Oven has a set of preset cooking functions. You can use the default functions, or you can change them to your specific cooking needs. If you change a cooking function then the “Element IQ™” will adjust its settings to your changes. Even better, the Smart Oven will remember your changes and the “Element IQ™” will continue to heat the toaster oven based on your changes until you either change them again or unplug the toaster oven.
2 replies
Apr 23, 2015
159 posts
112 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
I have this and I can't recommend it too much. Does the job, but toasts unevenly. Im looking to change it for an air fryer oven like the ninja one.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2012
3509 posts
3102 upvotes
Toronto
flowerdealer wrote: I have this and I can't recommend it too much. Does the job, but toasts unevenly. Im looking to change it for an air fryer oven like the ninja one.
i recently changed from the mini oven to the panasonic xpress infrared