Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[DEAD] Breville BREBES001XL Mini Espresso Knock Box ($19.99)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2021 6:05 pm
41 replies
Dec 13, 2020
806 posts
1955 upvotes
Markham, ON
+1. This was worth it at $30, it sure is a good deal at $20 !
Jul 6, 2010
175 posts
87 upvotes
Alberta
I have a Breville espresso machine. I didn’t even know of this product type “knock box” lol. I’ve been picking out my pucks with a spoon. Thanks, bought!
Oct 26, 2010
388 posts
259 upvotes
Scarborough
PC_Cola wrote: I have a Breville espresso machine. I didn’t even know of this product type “knock box” lol. I’ve been picking out my pucks with a spoon. Thanks, bought!
if you have room for it on your counter then its nice to have. I have a small stainless steel buck that I use as a green bin and just hit the edge and the puck drops out.
Nov 26, 2015
182 posts
158 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Use this everyday. I can tuck it in on the drip tray of my dual boiler to save counter space after I’ve made coffee.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
48990 posts
10269 upvotes
Richmond Hill
PC_Cola wrote: I have a Breville espresso machine. I didn’t even know of this product type “knock box” lol. I’ve been picking out my pucks with a spoon. Thanks, bought!
If your puck doesn't come out with a few taps, it means you're not pulling your shots correctly. This can happen if you're using the double wall basket. Try to single wall.

My green bin is my knock box, no need for another thing on the counter.
Tons of things for sale!
Silver Coins and Numismatics | Heatware
Jul 4, 2007
554 posts
562 upvotes
Pickering, Ontario
Like others have said, green bin is my knock box
Jul 29, 2016
355 posts
259 upvotes
Toronto
logikol wrote: Like others have said, green bin is my knock box
While I agree with that 100%, and also knock at my green bin, I am still temptated to pick up this one, since I am a big fan of Breville product ... LoL
Dec 24, 2003
104 posts
93 upvotes
Toronto
lmx116 wrote: While I agree with that 100%, and also knock at my green bin, I am still temptated to pick up this one, since I am a big fan of Breville product ... LoL
I used to use the green bin, but this is so much more convenient. The bar in the middle makes it easier to knock the puck out - most green bins aren't meant to be smacked like this.
Nov 21, 2013
45 posts
239 upvotes
MILTON
If you have a manual espresso machine, a knock box is 100% worth it. It is surprisingly convenient.

I wish I had bought this 10 years ago.
Dec 12, 2019
323 posts
412 upvotes
Been through a few knock boxes... This one is the best so far. Going on two+ years now and still great.
Oct 29, 2014
535 posts
196 upvotes
Great knock box. I use it and then put the coffee grounds in the garden.
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2010
1133 posts
1203 upvotes
Toronto
Makes sense if you use your grounds for something else.
I don't, so they go straight in the green bin. Nicee find op.
Deal Expert
Sep 1, 2005
21628 posts
17286 upvotes
Markham
30seconds wrote: Great knock box. I use it and then put the coffee grounds in the garden.
bam136 wrote: Makes sense if you use your grounds for something else.
I don't, so they go straight in the green bin. Nicee find op.
Good for garden... If you need lots, you can get lots (and i really mean lots) at Starbucks. Just ask the staff.

Also very good for de-odorizer in the fridge or kitchen. I knock box my espresso grind into one of those blue mushroom containers by knocking my portafilter against a spoon handle and it pops out.

Do not put grounds down the drain!
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9401 posts
5364 upvotes
gr8dlr wrote: Good for garden... If you need lots, you can get lots (and i really mean lots) at Starbucks. Just ask the staff.

Also very good for de-odorizer in the fridge or kitchen. I knock box my espresso grind into one of those blue mushroom containers by knocking my portafilter against a spoon handle and it pops out.

Do not put grounds down the drain!
Also the fine aroma of your favourite coffees keeps unwanted critters away.
Nov 2, 2021
36 posts
64 upvotes
I've had this for over a year with my Breville espresso machine. Totally worth it even at a higher price. Even though it's a mini it can take at least 15 pucks. It's especially helpful if your machine isn't as close to a sink or garbage. No more banging my portafilters on the garbage can!
Mar 13, 2020
92 posts
139 upvotes
Montreal
Jon Lai wrote: If your puck doesn't come out with a few taps, it means you're not pulling your shots correctly. This can happen if you're using the double wall basket. Try to single wall.

My green bin is my knock box, no need for another thing on the counter.
I use Cafe Roma, and there is no way coffee comes out by tapping. I have to wash it out with water. Probably works with more powerful machines.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)