Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Brondell Bidet - Thinline SimpleSpa SS-150 Fresh Water Spray Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Attachment 39.99$

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2008
1067 posts
1667 upvotes
Montreal

[Amazon.ca] Brondell Bidet - Thinline SimpleSpa SS-150 Fresh Water Spray Non-Electric Bidet Toilet Attachment 39.99$

Good deal on a basic bidet, bought this for the same price at Costco last year. This one is sold by a 3rd party but fulfilled by Amazon

Bidets are life changing.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B075MMHQX7

edit: Costco model is dual nozzle (front & back), this model is single nozzle, thanks xjesterxx for pointing it out

The dual nozzle model is 46$ Costco, but to be honest I never used the front nozzle: https://www.costco.ca/brondell-simplesp ... 35190.html
xjesterxx wrote: IIRC the one from Costco was a dual nozzle - I bought 3 of them.

I’ve had a variety of bidets and went back to this simple style as they are much more reliable.

Good deal!
Last edited by Jonick on Jun 26th, 2022 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Thread Summary
Not sure what to look for? RFD Reviews has a roundup of the best bidets for your home!
49 replies
Dec 5, 2006
273 posts
229 upvotes
Vancouver
Jonick wrote: Good deal on a basic bidet, bought this for the same price at Costco last year. This one is sold by a 3rd party but fulfilled by Amazon

I bought this very model from Costco a while ago, and my life was changed
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2011
2147 posts
2303 upvotes
Toronto
IIRC the one from Costco was a dual nozzle - I bought 3 of them.

I’ve had a variety of bidets and went back to this simple style as they are much more reliable.

Good deal!
2013 Wins - $1320 - Woohoo!
Dec 5, 2006
273 posts
229 upvotes
Vancouver
xjesterxx wrote: IIRC the one from Costco was a dual nozzle - I bought 3 of them.

Good deal!
oh yeah, didn't notice that, the one I got from Costco was also dual nozzle
Nov 22, 2019
643 posts
493 upvotes
Looks like normal price to me based on price history.

PS: Tip to those buying bidets. Don't buy used :)
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2713 posts
3621 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
Jonick wrote: Good deal on a basic bidet, bought this for the same price at Costco last year. This one is sold by a 3rd party but fulfilled by Amazon

I've had two of these exact bidets for over 2 yrs now and I can not recommend it enough and without a doubt concur that bidets are life changing and you can never go back to wiping your ars with TP like a peasant, but you will still need a square or 2 for pat-drying your starfish. Also, with a bidet "swamp-a55" will be a thing of the past!!
Jan 24, 2011
747 posts
565 upvotes
Montreal / Laval
Bought two from Costco last year. So far so good, but always worry a water leak especially my child who once opened it accidentally, fortunately we detected it immediately.
-------------
Public Mobile Cell + Data: Unlimited talk and text + 2GB - 18$
Zoomer Wireless Cell + Data : Unlimited talk and text + 6 GB - 40$
IVC Internet : 100/30M Videotron cable - 40$
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3681 posts
918 upvotes
GTA North
I got this and I did like it but after a while it will just slide because it sits under the toilet seat. I also found it a bit difficult to clean so I just ended up getting the same brand but with the included seat from Costco for 80 , 85 bucks.
Heatware 3-0
Homer Simpson - Marge, don't discourage the boy! Weaseling out of things is what separates us from animals - except for the weasel.
May 18, 2007
863 posts
1565 upvotes
Toronto
I highly suggest getting one that has hot/cold tap (in addition to water pressure) unless you're into cold showers!!
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2009
2713 posts
3621 upvotes
Stoney Creek, ON
canada_dry wrote: I highly suggest getting one that has hot/cold tap (in addition to water pressure) unless you're into cold showers!!

Before I got mine i had this concern, but it's not necessary. You're not spraying ice cold water, it might be a surprise at first but you'll grow accustomed to cold in no time.
Last edited by remik on Jun 26th, 2022 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
5221 posts
4556 upvotes
BC
Sold by Healthy Homestore and Fulfilled by Amazon.
79% positive in the last 12 months (58 ratings)

What does it mean when amazon is fulfilling the order but not the actual seller? 79% positive is not good.
May 18, 2007
863 posts
1565 upvotes
Toronto
remik wrote: Before I got mine i had this concern, but it's not necessary. You're not spray ice cold water, it might be a surprise at first but you'll grow accustomed to cold in no time.
Warm/Hot water cleans better, dries better and just feels better IMHO. If you get one with a temperature knob at least you have that nice warm option!
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21406 posts
32627 upvotes
ONTARIO
SizzleChest wrote: Sold by Healthy Homestore and Fulfilled by Amazon.
79% positive in the last 12 months (58 ratings)

What does it mean when amazon is fulfilling the order but not the actual seller? 79% positive is not good.
It means the seller (Healthy Homestore) is taking part in Amazon's FBA (Fulfilled by Amazon) program.
Basically, they agree to ship all their product directly to Amazon warehouses and rely on Amazon to take care of shipping to customers instead of doing it themselves.

Amazon takes a fulfillment fee per item sold.
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1897 posts
2591 upvotes
GTA
I have one of these on each of my toilets. It sprays quite powerfully which can be adjusted when you turn the nozzle.

10/10 value.

Pro tip - make sure the T valve they give you will fit your toilet tank. We have TOTO toilets and I had to buy a different one for $10
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
21406 posts
32627 upvotes
ONTARIO
remik wrote: Before I got mine i had this concern, but it's not necessary. You're not spray ice cold water, it might be a surprise at first but you'll grow accustomed to cold in no time.
You are right. It's 100% not necessary. Been using one of these since 2013 and even in the dead of winter, it doesn't bother me at all.
Most of the time, the water you're spraying is just water that was sitting in the pipes of your house anyway, and is not even that cold. For sure in the winter time it's colder, but it's still not a big deal.
I don't think it's worth it to spend more on a heated version, but that's just me.

Definitely recommend these.
I started out with a brondell handheld model I think way back in 2013 and switched to a toilet seat attachment after about a year. They are so much more convenient.

A year ago, I bought this exact brand and model, but with the dual nozzle. Got it from Costco.ca for $39.99 + tax.
It's very thin and works great.

Only thing I could say negatively about it, is that I think the t-adapter should have included a shut-off valve. Again, not a huge deal, but the one I had previous from Amazon (Luxe brand), had a T-adapter with a built in shut off valve.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3271 posts
2763 upvotes
Victoria
Jonick wrote: The dual nozzle model is 46$ Costco, but to be honest I never used the front nozzle
Are you a woman? If not, it’s probably not designed with you in mind…

After much hesitancy, my wife loves the front nozzle
Sep 26, 2012
512 posts
273 upvotes
Thornhill
Appreciate your post but this is just every day price no?
Mar 19, 2016
915 posts
1024 upvotes
canada
Bought the duel Costco one a couple years ago. Really no one in the house uses the front option.
There was a bunch of Costco ones that would leak at the on/off seal when they were first installed but it seems that after some use the seal swell and the leaking has not been an issue. otherwise it's a nice product and very slim.

I also have a Luxe bidet neo 120. I like that one a fair bit as well it has a cleaning option. I just looked the price is gone up a fair bit from a couple years ago though.

I also just happen to look at Canadian tire and they have this seat with a built-in bidet for $100 which actually seems like a pretty good price and I might actually pull the trigger on this one for the downstairs bathroom.

https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/bron ... 6424p.html
Nov 11, 2013
384 posts
102 upvotes
London
how much better are the ones with the seat included?
Mar 19, 2016
915 posts
1024 upvotes
canada
mdoto wrote: how much better are the ones with the seat included?
really it would depend on what you are looking at. some of the built in bidets are Rolls-Royce style: hot and cold, heated seat air dryer, flashing lights, automatic open close, you name it. or they're essentially this built into a toilet.

functionality wise they'd be the same, aesthetically it might be a bit more of a cleaner look.