Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Brother MFCL2750DW Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer, Duplex Copy & Scan ($299.99, 25% off)

[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 18, 2021
1294 posts
502 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Brother MFCL2750DW Monochrome All-in-One Wireless Laser Printer, Duplex Copy & Scan ($299.99, 25% off)

This is the cheapest I've seen it since the pandemic and it's always OOS on Amazon. "Retails" for $479.99 but it had been $169.99-$179.99 in the past. End of February shipping date.
33 replies
Jan 24, 2020
3 posts
10 upvotes
Bought one in 2018 for $239 - best machine I've ever owned.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2011
1379 posts
1640 upvotes
Knowhere
The 2550 model refurbished was like $89 before covid, and only thing missing was the duplex scan ……
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2003
1161 posts
469 upvotes
Edmonton
Any brother color lasers on sale?
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2011
1570 posts
1670 upvotes
Toronto
Unless you need fax, better off with DCP series than MFC
Deal Addict
Sep 3, 2017
1695 posts
3232 upvotes
Vancouver
Dang OOS

Looking to buy something with fax today to expenses for work
Deal Addict
Mar 17, 2018
1997 posts
3931 upvotes
Be careful with Brothers. I purchased one from a local store and something was wonky with it. When I tried reaching out to their tech support, they wouldn't help as it was an American printer. When I tried the US tech support they wouldn't help because it was purchased in Canada. One of two things here. Brother sucks or Brothers REALLY sucks!!
$52 25GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Telus EPP Plan - Includes Apple Watch LTE @ NO CHARGE!
BYE BYE ROGERS!
$21.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
Fongo. Free CAD Calling.
Oct 28, 2012
147 posts
223 upvotes
VICTORIA
KenAdams wrote: Be careful with Brothers. I purchased one from a local store and something was wonky with it. When I tried reaching out to their tech support, they wouldn't help as it was an American printer. When I tried the US tech support they wouldn't help because it was purchased in Canada. One of two things here. Brother sucks or Brothers REALLY sucks!!
Ive had (mostly) really good experience with Brother printers. My current printer is over 10 years old and going strong.

I say mostly because about 5 years ago Brother pushed an update out that caused my printer not to be able to startups with the paper tray in the unit (had to turn it off, remove tray, start it then plug the tray in). This lasted about 6 months then they pushed an update out that fixed it.

For a 10 yr old printer it still gets an update once a year or so which is interesting.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2005
6037 posts
1206 upvotes
Snake13 wrote: Ive had (mostly) really good experience with Brother printers. My current printer is over 10 years old and going strong.

I say mostly because about 5 years ago Brother pushed an update out that caused my printer not to be able to startups with the paper tray in the unit (had to turn it off, remove tray, start it then plug the tray in). This lasted about 6 months then they pushed an update out that fixed it.

For a 10 yr old printer it still gets an update once a year or so which is interesting.
Agreed, my experience with brother has been positive as well. Their aftermarket toner is inexpensive and puts out excellent quality and relatively fast.

My 15 year old printer from Mfc-7440 still works with windows 10.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 16, 2006
6226 posts
690 upvotes
xtakedownx wrote: If you don't need to fax, just buy this version: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/br ... 22&irgwc=1

And I would assume most people doesn't need the multiple sheet copy option, so buying this would save a few $$: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/br ... lsrc=aw.ds
I have this printer and have had it since about 2020. I am very happy with it and I have zero complaints. I think I also paid $250+tax for it at the time, and that's the price best buy is selling it for.

If I needed another home office multi function print/scan/copy, I would buy this one again.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 26, 2009
5196 posts
4947 upvotes
GTA
Spinner wrote: Unless you’re hooked on the Brother brand, this is a more capable option for less money:

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/ca ... r/16249998

And you get 3,100 pages out of the box compared to 700 for Brother.
I had terrible experience with color version of this Canon printer. Constant condensation errors, while fairly common - there is no fix for it. The whole unit is useless, you can't print, copy or scan. I will try to avoid Canon printers as long as I can. Old b&w Brother laser still works like a charm.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
6024 posts
5846 upvotes
Vancouver
Tommy74 wrote: I had terrible experience with color version of this Canon printer. Constant condensation errors, while fairly common - there is no fix for it. The whole unit is useless, you can't print, copy or scan. I will try to avoid Canon printers as long as I can. Old b&w Brother laser still works like a charm.
Color lasers will always be more complex than B&W. You have 4 times the cartridges, drums, rollers, developers, etc.

B&W vs. B&W, the Canon will win.

The unit weight alone tells you much about the build quality. 16 kg Canon vs. 12 kg for Brother. 4,000 page duty cycle Canon vs. 2,000 pages for Brother.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2002
2391 posts
754 upvotes
Halton
Snake13 wrote: Brother does duplex single-pass scanning. The cannon one doesn’t appear to.
It does.
Penalty Box
Feb 24, 2018
24780 posts
32509 upvotes
Fire wrote: It does.
Spitting @Fire.

I'm a Brother fan, but I believe Canon has some value to add in the market.

HP is ruined for me.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)