• Last Updated:
  • Mar 19th, 2019 5:22 pm
[OP]
Aug 3, 2010
187 posts
356 upvotes
North York

[Amazon.ca] Brother P-Touch PT-M95 Handy Label Maker - $14.99

Not the lowest it’s ever been but quite the lowest in a while.
Last edited by Mars2012 on Mar 10th, 2019 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed link
7 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2015
1841 posts
1126 upvotes
Laval, QC
What would be the lowest price looks like?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
17325 posts
4844 upvotes
Need good prices on the Brother tape though. They all but give away the printers. The cheap tape you can get from other suppliers doesn't stick. I gave up on those when I saw they would peel after a few weeks on the items I put them on (glass and plastic dividers). Also, the annoying low battery bug. Don't use rechargeable batteries. Use 1.5 volt non renewables and it should be fine. 1.2 volt rechargeables should not be used with this device. Too bad these cant use an AC adapter. Might look for one that does...
Jan 1, 2012
494 posts
112 upvotes
Sainte-Therese
DougO wrote: Need good prices on the Brother tape though.
Looking for the same
Apr 10, 2015
60 posts
56 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
I wouldn't bother with any pTouch. We use them at work all the time including the more industrial ones. Each time you print it dispenses a bit of tape (about 1-1.5 cm) that you need to cut before the label prints.

Total waste of tape at the end of the day if it's used extensively.
Oct 6, 2012
99 posts
102 upvotes
KINGSTON
greeced wrote: I wouldn't bother with any pTouch. We use them at work all the time including the more industrial ones. Each time you print it dispenses a bit of tape (about 1-1.5 cm) that you need to cut before the label prints.

Total waste of tape at the end of the day if it's used extensively.
I do believe that this printer uses the M-series tapes which doesn't waste as much as the printers using TZ-series tapes.
There really is no trimming required with printers using the M-series tapes.
Nov 29, 2005
99 posts
5 upvotes
These labelers work pretty well but they eat AAAs for breakfast and it will stop printing if your charge drops much. Even Eneloop Pros give battery warnings and shut down after a several labels. They also didn't work with the medical grade batteries we had at our hospital.