Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm Original - pack of 3 - $6.71 (with Subscribe & Save)

[OP]
Dec 3, 2018
65 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Burt's Bees Moisturizing Lip Balm Original - pack of 3 - $6.71 (with Subscribe & Save)

Not ATL but decent price

$6.71 - with Subscribe & Save
$7.06 - One-time purchase

The lowest I've seen them go for was $2 CAD per tube back in Sept 2021
25 replies
Mar 6, 2019
195 posts
107 upvotes
Hell yea! Thanks OP, was just looking to get more lip balm!!!
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3978 posts
1356 upvotes
YWG
Is this the one with menthol feeling ?
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
May 30, 2015
775 posts
349 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Triad wrote: Is this the one with menthol feeling ?
Yes
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2008
2225 posts
1212 upvotes
Thanks OP. My S&S discount is 15% so the price was $6.00 for me.
I am not young enough to know everything - Oscar Wilde
Jul 6, 2020
344 posts
1256 upvotes
If anyone wants to support a smaller Canadian brand, I am now hooked on Moody Bee (thanks to someone’s post on RFD a few months ago)! They have great flavours and discounts.
Oct 29, 2019
533 posts
392 upvotes
I believe the Costco pack is less per item?
Nov 19, 2005
475 posts
595 upvotes
Toronto
marg8181 wrote: If anyone wants to support a smaller Canadian brand, I am now hooked on Moody Bee (thanks to someone’s post on RFD a few months ago)! They have great flavours and discounts.
Speaking of Moody Bee, I still have like 10 sticks left from like 2 years ago because I had to order like an assorted pack of a whole bunch to get free shipping, that was also RFD's fault.

To relate it to the thread at hand, I would place Moody Bee a bit lower than Burt's Bees if you tend to get really chapped lips, but higher tier than stuff like Nivea or Blistex.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2017
1250 posts
1843 upvotes
Ontario
kwokinator wrote: Speaking of Moody Bee, I still have like 10 sticks left from like 2 years ago because I had to order like an assorted pack of a whole bunch to get free shipping, that was also RFD's fault.

To relate it to the thread at hand, I would place Moody Bee a bit lower than Burt's Bees if you tend to get really chapped lips, but higher tier than stuff like Nivea or Blistex.
I actually like Moody Bee more than Nivea, Burts Bees, Sierra Bees and o'keefe's Lip Repair for me. I think Burts is a close second to Moody but trying out the Aquaphor chap lip right now. But in the end the Aquaphor in the tube/tub is the best but inconvenient outside the home. People rave about dr dans cortibalm but seems impossible to get for a decent price in Canada.
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2009
1365 posts
689 upvotes
Edmonton
I have serious dry lip issues and the unflavoured Moody Bee is good on my lip. The menthol in the brand name stuff was irritating my lip I think. Moody is a bit less "solid" but I've gotten used to how it coats my lips.
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
2187 posts
987 upvotes
BC
The 8 pack from iherb is the cheapest, I got a few packs for $2.xx and 4.xx. Very worth it if buying other stuff too.