Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Buy $9.99 4-pk stainless steel straws, get $19.99 8-pk stainless steel knives free with coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 29th, 2018 6:28 pm
Feb 2, 2013
417 posts
339 upvotes
Salmon Arm, BC
scotsum wrote:
Mar 29th, 2018 1:30 pm
unbelievable! dude posts a deal on steel straws & out comes the sjw's crooning about the dangers of killing ourselves (& kids). anyone else finds the lunacy (or lack thereoff) of logic here? :facepalm:
We're just discussing the pros and cons of the deal, man. You're welcome to add your opinion to the thread, but this post just shows that you have no interest in discussion. You have a narrative in your mind that you've come to assume everyone else revolves around. We don't care. We either want metal straws, want to make sure others are aware that metal straws might not be a good idea for kids or drunk people, or to make jokes about metal straws. No agenda.
Nov 14, 2012
609 posts
282 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Red Dwarf reference. "Get that straw out of my ear".
Jul 22, 2017
237 posts
147 upvotes
Pingu in the city
Well, at least this won't crack inside mouth like the glass straws.
Noot Noot!❗😄
Great coffee, better mind!
Aeropress | Hario V60 | French press | Vietnamese coffee filter | Kalita narrow-mouthed pot | %
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2008
1740 posts
510 upvotes
uklamen wrote:
Mar 29th, 2018 11:30 am
I actually got straws like this for my birthday recently.

I love using straws so it was a fun gift I laughed off.

When I finally used them I was impressed. In a glass of pop with ice.. it really excelled. Cant describe why it made the drink taste better. Must be mouth feel.

Also, I had a bad habbit of chewing my straws and sometimes Id even cut my gum or tongue with it. As you can imagine, using these makes you stop that habbit fast.

Also please wash them right away!
You love using straws?
Jul 15, 2003
408 posts
134 upvotes
I have a set of these straws and they are fantastic. It's great to not have cheap plastic throwaway ones anymore.

I use them for shakes, smoothies, slushies and protein shakes. Also my niece and nephew have successfully used them multiple times without losing any eyes, limbs or major organs.