Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Buy qualifying JETech product such as tempered glass, Get Free iPhone X Case

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton

[Amazon.ca] Buy qualifying JETech product such as tempered glass, Get Free iPhone X Case

If you buy a JETech 2-Pack Premium Privacy Anti-Spy Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Apple iPhone 7 Plus 8 Plus on sale for $12.99, you'll receive 1 free iPhone X Case (when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by JEDirect CA.) The case is worth $10.99. There may be similar offers available as if you buy the case alone, it looks like you can get another case, free. No code is needed, if the right product is added to cart, discount of the free item will be shown during checkout.

You can also purchase the 3-pack of tempered glass (non-privacy) for the iPhone X on sale for $11.99, and also receive the free case. Thanks to esq05 for noting this!

Dustler6 had a 'start the car, start the car' kind of deal for their lightning cables with free case (check out post #3 in this thread.) That specific deal is over now, but keep an eye open and report in this post if you find any other good deals like that!
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG
Last edited by jory29 on Feb 10th, 2018 9:16 pm, edited 5 times in total.
12 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2005
1484 posts
553 upvotes
There was a small loophole with this promo the other day. They had buy any jetech product and get the case for free. But they deduct 10.99 from your total.

So I got a lightning cable which was a lightning deal for $5.99 and then I added the case which was also a lightning deal for 5.99. They ended up deducting $10.99 from the total price so I got both for. 99 cents. Weirdly they had buy off both for some price but by doing that you didn't get the lightning deal.

I would have posted it but not distracted with a co-worker. When I went to show him that deal it was already over.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 21, 2003
7408 posts
1557 upvotes
Edmonton
esq05 wrote: OP must have been searching for the iPhone 7/8 screen protector - in fact, the deal is if you buy any JETech item. So here is the link for the iPhone X screen protector (and has the offer for the free case): https://www.amazon.ca/JETech-Screen-Pro ... 075NZJTBF/
Thanks, I didn't get a chance to go through the JETech items yet, but will edit the title, etc.!
Dustler6 wrote: There was a small loophole with this promo the other day. They had buy any jetech product and get the case for free. But they deduct 10.99 from your total.

So I got a lightning cable which was a lightning deal for $5.99 and then I added the case which was also a lightning deal for 5.99. They ended up deducting $10.99 from the total price so I got both for. 99 cents. Weirdly they had buy off both for some price but by doing that you didn't get the lightning deal.

I would have posted it but not distracted with a co-worker. When I went to show him that deal it was already over.
Quite the deal! I will mention this in OP, too. Thanks!
Aug 8, 2007
530 posts
379 upvotes
I used the Jetech tempered glass lightening deal for iPhone 8, two for $5.99 a couple days ago as an add-on to another purchase and noticed the pre-discount amount counted towards the $35 needed for free shipping. I never knew that, might be very handy for others if it works for them on other lightening deals. It got me 31 cents above the $35 without having to do another purchase and I end up only paying $33.47 with tax for everything I ordered.
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2002
1228 posts
583 upvotes
Casual wrote: Doesn't work still get the price of the case
Price is discounted at checkout. I just tried it now and it works.
Oct 26, 2017
138 posts
254 upvotes
I don’t understand this deal. If I buy screen protectors for my iPhone 8, why do I want an iPhone X case? Do these phones fit the same case?
Aug 31, 2009
158 posts
124 upvotes
toronto
i guess this deals done
Dec 11, 2013
324 posts
193 upvotes
Victoria
Did anyone get this to work with the black case? It's only applying the discount when "Add both to cart," which adds the clear case.