Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Cable Management, ABLEWE Cable Clips, 10 Pack Cable Organizer Self Adhesive Cord Holders (black & green) (3.99$)

[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1109 posts
671 upvotes
Canada

[Amazon.ca] Cable Management, ABLEWE Cable Clips, 10 Pack Cable Organizer Self Adhesive Cord Holders (black & green) (3.99$)

Cable Management, ABLEWE Cable Clips
10 Pack Cable Organizer Self Adhesive Cord Holders, Wire Organizer with Upgraded Acrylic Gum, Cord Organizer Cord Clips for Home and Office (Black&Green)

Regular price is 14.99
Business price is 10.99
%26 off, -4$
Apply 7.0$ coupon, final price is 3.99$

Last edited by hainkurt on Aug 19th, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
simple is the best...
12 replies
Aug 15, 2010
71 posts
39 upvotes
Markham
how did you get the business price? only able to get the coupon which bring it down to $7.99
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1109 posts
671 upvotes
Canada
neovfx wrote: how did you get the business price? only able to get the coupon which bring it down to $7.99
hmms, lots of people opened Amazon Business accounts lately...

you need a HST number to be able to open it, it is free...
takes 1-2 business days to be verified and get actived...

and you get 50-100$ or %25 off (up to 250$) on your first order...
simple is the best...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1109 posts
671 upvotes
Canada
ryokoseigo wrote: See I have the primecables ones, and all the adhesive failed pretty quickly. It might have been due to heat from my computer, but that's still not acceptable. So I dunno if I trust really any of these anymore.
it says
Earth Globe Asia-australia【Upgraded Acrylic Gum Pad】Using extra strong upgraded Acrylic Gum Pad which holds them securely, adhered to multiple surfaces and easily to remove with no track. Made of 100% High Quality Soft Silicone provide Full Protection for your cables.Absolutely safe & healthy for families and the planet.
and it will be used on desk, which will be room temperature all the time...
simple is the best...
Aug 15, 2010
71 posts
39 upvotes
Markham
hainkurt wrote: hmms, lots of people opened Amazon Business accounts lately...

Thanks for the clarification
Jun 5, 2009
525 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
hainkurt wrote: hmms, lots of people opened Amazon Business accounts lately...

if that's the case why would anyone want to use their first order and save only $4. Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy something else to get the $250 off or even $100
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 16, 2007
1109 posts
671 upvotes
Canada
GStrike- wrote: if that's the case why would anyone want to use their first order and save only $4. Wouldn't it be cheaper to buy something else to get the $250 off or even $100
I opened my business account and used 100$ off on my first order 250$+
after that, I buy stuff with my business account, which is almost a bit cheaper than regular price...
simple is the best...
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1287 posts
2329 upvotes
hainkurt wrote: I opened my business account and used 100$ off on my first order 250$+
after that, I buy stuff with my business account, which is almost a bit cheaper than regular price...
How do I get the HST number? I signed up for a business account and they didn't ask