Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Cambivo 2 Pairs Compression Socks for Women & Men $13.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2018 3:45 pm
Jun 10, 2015
277 posts
708 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[Amazon.ca] Cambivo 2 Pairs Compression Socks for Women & Men $13.99

Cambivo via Amazon has Cambivo 2 Pairs Compression Socks for Women & Men for $13.99. Usually $18.59.

Code == AJ5XWB9O.

A on fakespot.
Images
  • 71skU4x3TbL._SL1500_.jpg
11 replies
Jan 6, 2006
208 posts
82 upvotes
Nanaimo
Thanks OP, purchased a pair. Code only applied to blue/black not grey/black colour.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1567 posts
907 upvotes
Near GTA
I fly for a living, but have never tried these. Let’s see how they work. Thx op
Banned
Sep 6, 2018
6 posts
1 upvote
I am thin, about a size 2-4, but my feet are size 10. What size should I order?
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2010
1348 posts
701 upvotes
Surrey
Never mind. Works only on blue ones
0 tolerance for BS.
If I downvote, chances are it's less about the deal, and more about OP's inability to take criticism and constantly favoring their deal due to their ego.
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2012
1036 posts
1007 upvotes
London, ON
Worked for me on the blue ones. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1802 posts
1030 upvotes
Vancouver
Got the last small blue one.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2008
1802 posts
1030 upvotes
Vancouver
Cramos10 wrote: Cambivo via Amazon has Cambivo 2 Pairs Compression Socks for Women & Men for $13.99. Usually $18.59.

Code == AJ5XWB9O.

A on fakespot.
Where do you get these codes? There's been a few posts in RFD and they're all similar...
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
This review speaks volumes to me and enough not to bother.

he stated compression rating is a lie. I'd say they're (max) half of the advertised compression. I wear a lot of compression socks and these compress a tiny bit but not much more than regular snug socks. I guess you get what you pay for.

Keeping them as they're nice enough to wear for summer when I don't need much tension- light weight and comfortable and the top doesn't cut into my leg, loose fit around the toes. Great price, good looking and LOVE the height- well over my knee with the heel still fitting properly. This saved them from a one star review, but it comes down to them not being what they say they are.

Compression is one of those subjects that is highly debated. Some say it works wonders and some say no difference. I find they do work but not advised to wear all day long if high compresssion.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.
Jan 18, 2016
742 posts
831 upvotes
Waterloo
shamans wrote:
Where do you get these codes? There's been a few posts in RFD and they're all similar...
Some are from Amazon hot deals that will show up in your homepage based on your search history. But most of them I guess from direct marketing emails from Amazon sellers. There's also "another story" and reason as why some of these gets deleted by Admin since they are considered as spam or seller is banned for misusing RFD forum.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2018
1524 posts
2447 upvotes
Hamilton
Max_Dealing wrote: This review speaks volumes to me and enough not to bother.

he stated compression rating is a lie. I'd say they're (max) half of the advertised compression. I wear a lot of compression socks and these compress a tiny bit but not much more than regular snug socks. I guess you get what you pay for.

Keeping them as they're nice enough to wear for summer when I don't need much tension- light weight and comfortable and the top doesn't cut into my leg, loose fit around the toes. Great price, good looking and LOVE the height- well over my knee with the heel still fitting properly. This saved them from a one star review, but it comes down to them not being what they say they are.

Compression is one of those subjects that is highly debated. Some say it works wonders and some say no difference. I find they do work but not advised to wear all day long if high compresssion.
What socks do you recommend? I'm an RN and I'm looking to try compression.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2005
4481 posts
901 upvotes
Edmonton
ownthesky wrote: What socks do you recommend? I'm an RN and I'm looking to try compression.
I have tried a few brands and by no means an expert just found the cheap ones don’t provide much compression and wear out extremely fast. I would keep an eye out for rebook, adidas, sports expert, running room sales, etc. they tend to have clearance prices on socks. Most running places carry lots of them. I think Costco even carries compression socks.

Do not ever dry compression gear. Hang dry and it will last 10 times longer.
Heatware
The difference between wanting and needing is how you justify it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)