Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Campark Mirror Dash Cam 1080P FHD Dual Lens - $58.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2019 2:17 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Oct 3, 2006
155 posts
17 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] Campark Mirror Dash Cam 1080P FHD Dual Lens - $58.99

Campark Mirror Dash Cam 1080P FHD Dual Lens 5 Inch IPS Touch Screen 170° Front and Rear View Waterproof Backup Camera with G-Sensor Parking Monitor Motion Detection - lightning deal 26% off at $58.99
14 replies
Jr. Member
Aug 23, 2016
152 posts
545 upvotes
anyone have screenshots from night time footage?
Sr. Member
Feb 8, 2011
600 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
I have this already, trying to figure out how to mount the rear camera
Newbie
Dec 30, 2015
60 posts
44 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Isn't this distracting\dangerous when driving, because you lose a good part of your rear view mirror when driving? Can this record front and back view at the same time?
Member
May 3, 2016
474 posts
274 upvotes
Jani7777777 wrote: Isn't this distracting\dangerous when driving, because you lose a good part of your rear view mirror when driving? Can this record front and back view at the same time?
The screen times out and your entire rear view is usable.

At least that's what I've seen on similar cams
Newbie
Dec 30, 2015
60 posts
44 upvotes
Richmond Hill
k1ll4hb33 wrote: I have this already, trying to figure out how to mount the rear camera
How hard is it to mount\wire the rear camera? I have a Rogue already with a rear camera, mainly interested in the dashcam, but being able to record the rear would be nice.
Newbie
Dec 30, 2015
60 posts
44 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Thanks for the tip!
I couldn't believe all the positive reviews.
Either this is the best product ever, or a lot of the reviews are bogus.
How reliable are Amazon reviews?
Sr. Member
Feb 8, 2011
600 posts
164 upvotes
Toronto
Jani7777777 wrote: How hard is it to mount\wire the rear camera? I have a Rogue already with a rear camera, mainly interested in the dashcam, but being able to record the rear would be nice.
It's mostly just figuring out where your comfortable drilling through and then doing that to run the wire and then you have to screw in the mounting plate.
Sr. Member
Nov 26, 2015
822 posts
558 upvotes
Ontario
Let me say, I have one of these type and I would NOT buy again if you want good dashcam footage. If you want just enough to catch the action then okay. Quality is quite bad and will NOT read license plates . Rear cam is BAD and footage is worst then what is displayed on screen while you are in action.

I bought this type because I wanted to cheap out and add a backup cam and dash all in one. I think the one I bought is much better reviewed and I still would not recommend it. The one I have is this one by Toguard. 7Inch
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 7, 2007
6254 posts
941 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
[ow the heck does it know if you are reversing? Unless it's actually hooked up to the gear shift I don't think it would be reliable.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Sr. Member
Sep 4, 2007
963 posts
407 upvotes
number8888 wrote: [ow the heck does it know if you are reversing? Unless it's actually hooked up to the gear shift I don't think it would be reliable.
There's a wire from the rear camera that you need to splice into your reverse tail lights wire
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Oct 7, 2007
6254 posts
941 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
LyGuy wrote: There's a wire from the rear camera that you need to splice into your reverse tail lights wire
That makes sense. Thanks.
There's a sucker born every minute.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3147 posts
492 upvotes
Winnipeg
480P rear camera is practically useless... I'm planning on just using my old dash cam as rear camera (on the rear window) instead...

Top