Freshco selling 540ml for € 88
For sale /

scarborough/markham
Nov 6, 2011
535 posts
231 upvotes
Calgary
CenturySam wrote: Freshco selling 540ml for € 88
Didn’t realize they’ve switched their currency to Euro.
Nov 10, 2011
739 posts
621 upvotes
St. Catharines
CenturySam wrote: Freshco selling 540ml for € 88
Yes, they have Campbell's RTS line for .88 . The RTS soup are .99 at Food Basics this week(at least in Ontario). That includes Chicken Noodle and Chicken with rice, but not chicken vegetable. The condensed chicken vegetable is probably similar to the RTS Chicken noodle (I don't recall every trying the condensed one), and would make about 568 ml of soup. Don't know which would be better. I eat the RTS soups regularly, and like them (but I usually kick them up a notch or two ... add dried veggies & onions, parsley, chives, sometimes extra chicken).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some days I think that I am the only person who knows how to use Google.
Nov 10, 2011
739 posts
621 upvotes
St. Catharines
According to the Campbells soup website, the condensed Chicken Vegetable soup is only sold at Amazon, Walmart and Save-on-Foods. It is currently .55 at walmart.ca but 1.97 at a couple of stores near me. It is not sold at many Walmart stores (including the one that I normally shop at), and it appears that other stores (eg Loblaws family) don't sell it, which explains why I don't recall seeing it before.

So, extra thanks to the OP, for bringing it to my attention.

Here's the stocktrack link for Walmart
https://stocktrack.ca/?s=wm&upc=6321101071
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
3512 posts
2198 upvotes
Vancouver
cpfan wrote: Yes, they have Campbell's RTS line for .88 . The RTS soup are .99 at Food Basics this week(at least in Ontario). That includes Chicken Noodle and Chicken with rice, but not chicken vegetable. The condensed chicken vegetable is probably similar to the RTS Chicken noodle (I don't recall every trying the condensed one), and would make about 568 ml of soup. Don't know which would be better. I eat the RTS soups regularly, and like them (but I usually kick them up a notch or two ... add dried veggies & onions, parsley, chives, sometimes extra chicken).
I don't think Freshco limits the flavors. The sale price applies to whatever flavor they have in stock.

Every time it goes on sale at Freshco, I only buy Clam Chowder. Last time, it was a $1 and picked up 4 cases.
Nov 10, 2011
739 posts
621 upvotes
St. Catharines
Spinner wrote: I don't think Freshco limits the flavors. The sale price applies to whatever flavor they have in stock.
What I was trying to say is that there isn't a Chicken Vegetable soup in the RTS line. I'm sure that FreshCO and Food Basics and others would sell it, if Campbells made it. And I would have bought it and tried it. Heck, I took a good look at the RTS flavours in Food Basics yesterday. The soup in the original post is **NOT** an RTS soup.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13259 posts
3632 upvotes
Scarberia
Ops deal is dead.. Shows $2.32 now
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Nov 10, 2011
739 posts
621 upvotes
St. Catharines
Damn...$2.32 ... guess I won't be trying this new (to me anyway) soup anytime soon.
Apr 28, 2020
32 posts
163 upvotes
cpfan wrote: Damn...$2.32 ... guess I won't be trying this new (to me anyway) soup anytime soon.
55 cents again
Nov 10, 2011
739 posts
621 upvotes
St. Catharines
whatsthat wrote: 55 cents again
Good, but still have to find a reasonable $25 order (yeah I know I can pre-order something then cancel).
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1106 posts
15205 upvotes
North York, ON
Still $0.55, but now NOT add-on! "Usually ships within 1 to 2 months."
Billy Ocean is a musical genius!
Nov 19, 2004
568 posts
21 upvotes
Montreal
Maybe hoarders - check for soup cans on Kijiji / FB marketplace etc