Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Campbell's Chunky Soup 540ML $1.48 (Clam Chowder, Meatball Sausage Rigatoni, Chicken Corn Chowder, or Chili-Syle Soup)

• Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2019 1:20 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
2679 posts
4298 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Campbell's Chunky Soup 540ML $1.48 (Clam Chowder, Meatball Sausage Rigatoni, Chicken Corn Chowder, or Chili-Syle Soup)

Cambpell's Chunk Soup 540mL
4 types available at $1.48 (excellent price).

Meatball Bustin' Sausage Rigatoni https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00FDM ... UTF8&psc=1
New England Clam Chowder Soup https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00FDM ... UTF8&psc=1
Pub Inspired Blazin Roadhouse Chili-Style Soup https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07BLB ... UTF8&psc=1
Chicken Corn Chowder Soup https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B003M5 ... UTF8&psc=1

Shipping is free if you purchase more than $35 worth of products shipped by Amazon.ca. I realize that there is probable risk of dented cans, so keep that in mind, and don't order if that bothers you. I find that things are fine if they send them in smaller shipments, but sometimes if they do something like throwing 30 cans into one box, that's when there is increased denting.
Public Mobile client: $60 calls/texts/12.5GB
45 replies
Oct 20, 2007
377 posts
110 upvotes
Thanks, I ordered these and you're right - ones in big boxes were dented but ones in small boxes didn't. You an add some of these to subscribe and save and get an extra 15% off.
Nov 4, 2013
224 posts
175 upvotes
North York, ON
Looks like I will be apologizing to the delivery guy again. Ty OP
Mar 9, 2014
660 posts
664 upvotes
Ottawa
The BPA lining on the can isn't good for you but whatever I ordered some as emergency (i.e. too lazy to cook) food. Thanks OP.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
2679 posts
4298 upvotes
contactgreg wrote: Looks like I will be apologizing to the delivery guy again. Ty OP
because of the weight? Did you do as I did and take the maximum per order of each?
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
3611 posts
2338 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks, ordered 2 cans of the roadhouse chilli just to try. $2.81 no tax.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
2679 posts
4298 upvotes
Spinner wrote: Thanks, ordered 2 cans of the roadhouse chilli just to try. $2.81 no tax.
There's never supposed to be tax on this type of stuff. It's considered a basic grocery item.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1955 posts
4197 upvotes
Markham
Thanks OP, ordered 6 chicken corn chowder since it’s the only one without trans-fat.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
2679 posts
4298 upvotes
Dave510 wrote: Thanks OP, ordered 6 chicken corn chowder since it’s the only one without trans-fat.
This depends on when it was made, and where it was made. Sellers do have 2 years to clear old stock dating back to September 2018. If the product is produced in a place where added trans fats are still allowed, products manufactured after that date are no longer allowed into Canada. If it's new stock, there shouldn't be any added trans fat, although there can be some in it if it's something that is naturally there in some proteins. Amazon being such a large company would have a hard time getting food products into the country that are no longer allowed. I'm sure they're being watched. https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/ ... today.html
Mar 7, 2006
466 posts
201 upvotes
Same price at Superstore (ON) this week, which can be price matched at Walmart, Freshco, and No Frills.
Images
  • Screenshot_20190507-071730_Flipp.jpg
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4851 posts
2151 upvotes
Markham
Last time I ordererd a bunch a dozen cans due to a sale. Literally half were dented and badly dented. That wasn't the only time when it comes to canned products. I would fully expect to have some dented if you order more than 2.
Mar 2, 2016
320 posts
393 upvotes
Toronto
huntclub wrote: The BPA lining on the can isn't good for you but whatever I ordered some as emergency (i.e. too lazy to cook) food. Thanks OP.
Sorry to derail the thread a bit. I used to be hooked on Campbell's. When I moved to Toronto I discovered that soup can be also bought fresh. I've been keeping at least a jar in my fridge for those times where I don't feel like cooking (happens quite often!). My favorite soup brand is 17 Cooks (https://17cooks.ca/our-soups/), and I really like their squash soup and minestrone. They're more expensive than these canned soups, but I think the fact that it's in glass jars and made fresh makes a huge difference.
Public Mobile|Fido|Tangerine|EQ|AMEX|Plastiq|Paytm|eBates|TopCashBack|Mr. Rebates|Great Canadian Rebates|RocketMiles
BRIM|AwardWallet|Skiplagged|uber|Lyft|airBNB|uberEats|DoorDash|Skip the Dishes|Foodora|Ritual
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2225 posts
1244 upvotes
GTA
Just an FYI, if this is like the last time I ordered off Amazon, these will come in individual boxes.

Meaning each can will be in their own separate box and packaging.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
10715 posts
5048 upvotes
Akizuki wrote: Just an FYI, if this is like the last time I ordered off Amazon, these will come in individual boxes.

Meaning each can will be in their own separate box and packaging.
Oh not for i.Last time 4 cans came super dented
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user!
EQ BANK!
SIMPLii !!
Buy first think later!
Feb 18, 2015
139 posts
87 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
Last time they sent me six cans in six separate boxes, over two days.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 6, 2010
7239 posts
3478 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
blazed16 wrote: Oh not for i.Last time 4 cans came super dented
How much compensation you can get if it comes dented?
Do you get free soup?
computergeek541 wrote: There's never supposed to be tax on this type of stuff. It's considered a basic grocery item.
Wow. I always thought that can food are consider processed food and will have tax.
How about those paper boxed food?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Sep 2, 2007
416 posts
142 upvotes
huntclub wrote: The BPA lining on the can isn't good for you but whatever I ordered some as emergency (i.e. too lazy to cook) food. Thanks OP.
chowder's easy to make but sometimes i'm too lazy to make it too.

the clam chowder is good but it's a crime that it doesn't even use real cream. skipping it this time.