• Jun 23rd, 2021 3:28 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19442 posts
28222 upvotes
ONTARIO

[Amazon.ca] Campbell's Classic Chicken Noodle Soup, 540ml - $1.00/ea

Amazon currently has the Campbell's Classic Chicken Noodle soups on for $1 a can.

Free Prime delivery.
Limit of 6 per customer.

https://www.amazon.ca/Campbells-Classic ... B00HKKKHFG
Images
  • 81kWXENmwrL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
38 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2001
1885 posts
914 upvotes
Toronto
This week no frills flyers has campbell's ready to serve soup for $1. Stocked up some clam chowder, vegetable beef and mushroom soup
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
6340 posts
10375 upvotes
Montreal
lurker99 wrote: This week flyers has campbell's ready to serve soup for $1. Stocked up some clam chowder, vegetable beef and mushroom soup
Which flyer?
Sep 1, 2008
410 posts
620 upvotes
The price may be good, but these canned soups have always been a disappointment for me. You'd get 1-2 pieces of chicken in the entire can and the rest just tastes like cheap noodles and artificial broth.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
6340 posts
10375 upvotes
Montreal
Badder wrote: The price may be good, but these canned soups have always been a disappointment for me. You'd get 1-2 pieces of chicken in the entire can and the rest just tastes like cheap noodles and artificial broth.
I disagree.
This my favorite soup.
Much better than Tim Horton's or St-Hubert.
The noodles are always "Al dente"
The broth tastes like real chicken.
A matter of taste, I guess.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19442 posts
28222 upvotes
ONTARIO
So I just put my order through for my soups at 2:30 PM. As of 5 PM it's already been shipped and expected delivery is tomorrow.
When did Amazon shipping become to fast?
Deal Addict
Sep 19, 2002
4092 posts
2972 upvotes
Vancouver
BobSagget wrote: So I just put my order through for my soups at 2:30 PM. As of 5 PM it's already been shipped and expected delivery is tomorrow.
When did Amazon shipping become to fast?
It's been like that for years, no?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
19442 posts
28222 upvotes
ONTARIO
Spinner wrote: It's been like that for years, no?
No for months now it's been pretty slow to ship. I can't even remember the last time I ordered something and it shipped within 3 hours. Probably never.

They've gotten faster though over the past couple weeks (at least where I am)
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2285 posts
809 upvotes
Ontario
Temporel wrote: I disagree.
This my favorite soup.
Much better than Tim Horton's or St-Hubert.
The noodles are always "Al dente"
The broth tastes like real chicken.
A matter of taste, I guess.
Are you talking about Tim Horton Chicken soup at the store or in can? Haven't tried the can version but read it doesn't taste like instore. Time Horton Chicken soup In store I find is good and better than Campbell can
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
6340 posts
10375 upvotes
Montreal
Dynasty12345 wrote: Are you talking about Tim Horton Chicken soup at the store or in can? Haven't tried the can version but read it doesn't taste like instore. Time Horton Chicken soup In store I find is good and better than Campbell can
All cans, of course. It's compared to Campbell's canned soup.
Tim Hortons canned soup is way too salted.
And Campbell's Classic chicken noodle soup "light" version is also to be avoided because it's not salted enough.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2008
2067 posts
4757 upvotes
We're only 9 meals from anarchy. I'm now 66.67% prepared for SHTF. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4146 posts
4304 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks. Bought 2 cans
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4146 posts
4304 upvotes
Alberta
Lush78 wrote: Thanks. Bought 2 cans
Because I already have lots of other soup in my pantry not being eaten. But this will be nice if I'm feeling under the weather
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
4146 posts
4304 upvotes
Alberta
Temporel wrote: Sorry to read that.
Covid?
No, feeling fine... This may sit for many months. Maybe a cold winter's day. Any other questions?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1911 posts
1388 upvotes
Langley
Dynasty12345 wrote: Are you talking about Tim Horton Chicken soup at the store or in can? Haven't tried the can version but read it doesn't taste like instore. Time Horton Chicken soup In store I find is good and better than Campbell can
The store product likely doesn’t taste the same as in the “restaurant” as the restaurant product is powdered…Not to deter you from enjoying it but that was the case when I worked there briefly many moons ago. Unless they started trucking in vats of soup I imagine it’s still powdered. I could share many things about Timmys lol
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2015
2285 posts
809 upvotes
Ontario
jbone14 wrote: The store product likely doesn’t taste the same as in the “restaurant” as the restaurant product is powdered…Not to deter you from enjoying it but that was the case when I worked there briefly many moons ago. Unless they started trucking in vats of soup I imagine it’s still powdered. I could share many things about Timmys lol
I figured it's chicken base powered. Do share how it's made, I'm curious and wonder if the chicken base can be purchased in a grocery store to make at home.