Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Campbell's Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup, 540 mL - $1.00 (limit 6)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2021 1:01 am
30 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1314 posts
1075 upvotes
North York
All of em are 1 dollar at no frills. Get pc points as well
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1076 posts
475 upvotes
Good price. I've stopped order cans on Amazon though because every single time they arrive smashed. Worth it if they pack It properly
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
35868 posts
4547 upvotes
Winnipeg
Excitations wrote: Easily one of the best canned soups. Thanks!
they do go on sale at no frills from time to time.
WTB amazon gc @90%
Aug 24, 2018
747 posts
1014 upvotes
Langley BC
Ordered 6. Wish i could have ordered more. Thanks.
Don..
Dec 22, 2012
512 posts
326 upvotes
Mississauga
ariel wrote: Good price. I've stopped order cans on Amazon though because every single time they arrive smashed. Worth it if they pack It properly
You message them on amazon chat about that right? They easily give refunds for that
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
5193 posts
1659 upvotes
Abbottabad
Perfect for the upcoming apocalypse
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1076 posts
475 upvotes
xhalo21 wrote: You message them on amazon chat about that right? They easily give refunds for that
I did for a while. Got tired of having to do it every single time. Buying it from Amazon was just guaranteeing myself another chore to do
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2007
4724 posts
1226 upvotes
Richmond Hill
My local no frills did not have this available on the shelf for the sale, so this is perfect timing.
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2015
4200 posts
4823 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights
Mouth watering beef brooth
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16478 posts
2887 upvotes
GTA
xhalo21 wrote: You message them on amazon chat about that right? They easily give refunds for that
it hurt your secret amazon social credit score. if you do get a refund make sure it's after you send in pictures and documented proof that it was amazon's fault. or else the agent is refunding you under customer service... i.e. not their fault but they'll do it anyways for now. you only get so many of those "refunds even though it's customer's fault" before they block your account for fraud
Deal Addict
Jun 26, 2009
4458 posts
3797 upvotes
GTA
False description by Amazon- Canada's only factory in Toronto was closed in 2019, so they are lying that this is proudly made in Canada. Product of US bottom on the label. Full of Monsanto's GMO corn and corn starch - pass for me.
Images
  • 7B95ECCE-7D77-4F15-92CD-C42CD644191C.jpeg
Oct 18, 2020
188 posts
193 upvotes
MSG in the ingredients for those who care about that sort of thing.
Dec 22, 2012
512 posts
326 upvotes
Mississauga
actng wrote: it hurt your secret amazon social credit score. if you do get a refund make sure it's after you send in pictures and documented proof that it was amazon's fault. or else the agent is refunding you under customer service... i.e. not their fault but they'll do it anyways for now. you only get so many of those "refunds even though it's customer's fault" before they block your account for fraud
What? I've never had to send an image. This happens maybe 50% of the time and includes other items and has never happened. I don't even think the chat function has this option
Jun 24, 2006
141 posts
17 upvotes
Tommy74 wrote: False description by Amazon- Canada's only factory in Toronto was closed in 2019, so they are lying that this is proudly made in Canada. Product of US bottom on the label. Full of Monsanto's GMO corn and corn starch - pass for me.
Upon closing that plant their soup production line of "healthy request" died as well. The last of their quality soup.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
2756 posts
4401 upvotes
xhalo21 wrote: What? I've never had to send an image. This happens maybe 50% of the time and includes other items and has never happened. I don't even think the chat function has this option
Amazon bans customers who they determine have returned too many products or have complained too many times for their liking. Unofrtunately, Amazon doesn't tell anyone what their limits are. Also, it's possible that even if it's their fault and you provide pictures of damaged product that it might still count against you based on some computer generatated calculations.
Public Mobile client: $50 calls/texts/10.5GB
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16478 posts
2887 upvotes
GTA
xhalo21 wrote: What? I've never had to send an image. This happens maybe 50% of the time and includes other items and has never happened. I don't even think the chat function has this option
I have had them ask me email them pics before they would refund me. I actually prefer this than the ones where they take my word and just refund me.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6425 posts
2574 upvotes
Toronto
FlazhDealz wrote: MSG in the ingredients for those who care about that sort of thing.
If you eat KFC, Doritos, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, or a million other products, you're eating MSG.