Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Campbell's Hearty Vegetable Beef Soup, 540 mL - $1.00 (limit 6)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2021 1:01 am
30 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2013
1412 posts
1264 upvotes
North York
All of em are 1 dollar at no frills. Get pc points as well
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1272 posts
623 upvotes
Good price. I've stopped order cans on Amazon though because every single time they arrive smashed. Worth it if they pack It properly
Deal Expert
Oct 26, 2003
37401 posts
5251 upvotes
Winnipeg
Excitations wrote: Easily one of the best canned soups. Thanks!
they do go on sale at no frills from time to time.
WTB amazon gc @90%
Aug 24, 2018
795 posts
1063 upvotes
Langley BC
Ordered 6. Wish i could have ordered more. Thanks.
Don..
Dec 22, 2012
729 posts
912 upvotes
Mississauga
ariel wrote: Good price. I've stopped order cans on Amazon though because every single time they arrive smashed. Worth it if they pack It properly
You message them on amazon chat about that right? They easily give refunds for that
Deal Fanatic
Nov 25, 2010
5643 posts
2265 upvotes
Abbottabad
Perfect for the upcoming apocalypse
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2005
1272 posts
623 upvotes
xhalo21 wrote: You message them on amazon chat about that right? They easily give refunds for that
I did for a while. Got tired of having to do it every single time. Buying it from Amazon was just guaranteeing myself another chore to do
Deal Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
5034 posts
1585 upvotes
Richmond Hill
My local no frills did not have this available on the shelf for the sale, so this is perfect timing.
"Buy now, think later. This is the way."
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5273 posts
7154 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
Mouth watering beef brooth
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16798 posts
3312 upvotes
GTA
xhalo21 wrote: You message them on amazon chat about that right? They easily give refunds for that
it hurt your secret amazon social credit score. if you do get a refund make sure it's after you send in pictures and documented proof that it was amazon's fault. or else the agent is refunding you under customer service... i.e. not their fault but they'll do it anyways for now. you only get so many of those "refunds even though it's customer's fault" before they block your account for fraud
Penalty Box
Jun 26, 2009
5142 posts
4878 upvotes
GTA
False description by Amazon- Canada's only factory in Toronto was closed in 2019, so they are lying that this is proudly made in Canada. Product of US bottom on the label. Full of Monsanto's GMO corn and corn starch - pass for me.
Images
  • 7B95ECCE-7D77-4F15-92CD-C42CD644191C.jpeg
Oct 18, 2020
310 posts
538 upvotes
MSG in the ingredients for those who care about that sort of thing.
Dec 22, 2012
729 posts
912 upvotes
Mississauga
actng wrote: it hurt your secret amazon social credit score. if you do get a refund make sure it's after you send in pictures and documented proof that it was amazon's fault. or else the agent is refunding you under customer service... i.e. not their fault but they'll do it anyways for now. you only get so many of those "refunds even though it's customer's fault" before they block your account for fraud
What? I've never had to send an image. This happens maybe 50% of the time and includes other items and has never happened. I don't even think the chat function has this option
Jun 24, 2006
149 posts
30 upvotes
Tommy74 wrote: False description by Amazon- Canada's only factory in Toronto was closed in 2019, so they are lying that this is proudly made in Canada. Product of US bottom on the label. Full of Monsanto's GMO corn and corn starch - pass for me.
Upon closing that plant their soup production line of "healthy request" died as well. The last of their quality soup.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2019
3006 posts
4892 upvotes
xhalo21 wrote: What? I've never had to send an image. This happens maybe 50% of the time and includes other items and has never happened. I don't even think the chat function has this option
Amazon bans customers who they determine have returned too many products or have complained too many times for their liking. Unofrtunately, Amazon doesn't tell anyone what their limits are. Also, it's possible that even if it's their fault and you provide pictures of damaged product that it might still count against you based on some computer generatated calculations.
Public Mobile customer with a 20GB plan
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16798 posts
3312 upvotes
GTA
xhalo21 wrote: What? I've never had to send an image. This happens maybe 50% of the time and includes other items and has never happened. I don't even think the chat function has this option
I have had them ask me email them pics before they would refund me. I actually prefer this than the ones where they take my word and just refund me.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7496 posts
4101 upvotes
Toronto
FlazhDealz wrote: MSG in the ingredients for those who care about that sort of thing.
If you eat KFC, Doritos, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, or a million other products, you're eating MSG.