Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca/Canadian Tire] Innova 3020d OBD2 Scanner/Car Code Reader with ABS and Emissions Check $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 18th, 2020 11:02 pm
3 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2170 posts
1302 upvotes
North Vancouver
Worth reading the 1 star reviews on Amazon.ca
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
1297 posts
267 upvotes
Ontario
I happen to be in the market for something like this. Various automotive blogs/sites do recommend this one. Every single OBD reader on Amazon unfortunately has lots of 1-star "it doesn't work" reviews. Ultimately I bought a veepeak scanner, waiting for it to arrive from Amazon...
From what I've read there are lots of deep fake scanners out there with buggy firmwares.
Sep 2, 2014
194 posts
262 upvotes
Vancouver
farkaland wrote: I happen to be in the market for something like this. Various automotive blogs/sites do recommend this one. Every single OBD reader on Amazon unfortunately has lots of 1-star "it doesn't work" reviews. Ultimately I bought a veepeak scanner, waiting for it to arrive from Amazon...
From what I've read there are lots of deep fake scanners out there with buggy firmwares.
I have one of those cheap $20 bluetooth scanners from Amazon. I think it's the vepeak. No problems at all. I use it with the Torque Lite app (free).