Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] (Carpet cleaner) 2007D ProHeat 2X Revolution Premier - $299.99 (25% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2021 8:51 pm
[OP]
Feb 11, 2011
201 posts
203 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] (Carpet cleaner) 2007D ProHeat 2X Revolution Premier - $299.99 (25% off)

Seems like a pretty good deal as it's still showing 399.99 on Bissell (+ usual 15% off for signing up email newsletter).

Does anyone have this and can comment on how good/bad this is?
Last edited by Ajay99a on Jan 26th, 2021 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
May 10, 2016
348 posts
455 upvotes
MooseV2 wrote: This is a vacuum.
No, it's a carpet cleaner. Either way, OP should have put that in the title so we don't have to go investigating whether or not we need one.

HINT: If you didn't know what this was you probably don't need one.
Jul 21, 2017
55 posts
22 upvotes
Ajay99a wrote: Seems like a pretty good deal as it's still showing 399.99 on Bissell (+ usual 15% off for signing up email newsletter).

Does anyone have this and can comment on how good/bad this is?
I bought the one that was on sale last week (Pet cleanshot) 2007C and it works really well. I hadn't cleaned the broadloom in about seven years since I had moved in. It took out some coffee spots that I thought were there for good even after the "professionals" came to clean the carpet. Feeling bold, I tried it on a wool pile area rug which was a chancy thing to do. The difference is night and day. It also works great on cleaning furniture as I did a couch and chair. I'd recommend it, particularly on sale. It's something you will probably use twice a year, or, weekly with a rambunctious toddler!
[OP]
Feb 11, 2011
201 posts
203 upvotes
effinaround wrote: I bought the one that was on sale last week (Pet cleanshot) 2007C and it works really well. I hadn't cleaned the broadloom in about seven years since I had moved in. It took out some coffee spots that I thought were there for good even after the "professionals" came to clean the carpet. Feeling bold, I tried it on a wool pile area rug which was a chancy thing to do. The difference is night and day. It also works great on cleaning furniture as I did a couch and chair. I'd recommend it, particularly on sale. It's something you will probably use twice a year, or, weekly with a rambunctious toddler!
Thanks... I think I might go ahead and get it. Been 8 years since I cleaned the ones in our house! Did it come with any shampoo?
Jul 21, 2017
55 posts
22 upvotes
It did come with a small trial size which I didn't use. I bought this one from Amazon instead https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00U7B ... UTF8&psc=1 as well as this booster https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00U7B ... UTF8&psc=1 which probably wasn't necessary.

You can also use other cleaners and the first run that I did was with some leftover ZEP carpet cleaner. I'm not sure if it was age (the container was more than five years old) or just not as good but I thought it only did a fair job in the first room I used the Proheat in.

A tip that I found useful: use warm but not hot water. The hot water can set some stains into the carpet. For some of the especially soiled areas I did use the hose and scrubbing thingy after I pretreated the area and let the treated area sit for five minutes before agitating and sucking up the water. After using the really deep clean setting, I switched to express clean since it uses less water and formula. The Deep Clean or Max clean (Whatever they call it) just soaks the carpet and makes it longer to dry. I was fortunate that I was able to get my hands on a 1960s era electric fan that is extremely powerful and it dried the carpet in no time.