Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent 90 Count $13.88 (!)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2017 9:23 am
[OP]
Banned
Nov 24, 2016
410 posts
1019 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent 90 Count $13.88 (!)

Edit: Coupon is now expired.

Really good deal on Cascade ActionPacs, 90-count with the $5 coupon.

Here's the $5 coupon:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/coupon/c/A1CUY ... 9DVW0HS8N1

Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 90 Count $18.88 - $5 = $13.88
https://www.amazon.ca/Cascade-ActionPac ... ount+Fresh

Cascade ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Citrus Scent, 90 Count $18.88 - $5 = $13.88
https://www.amazon.ca/Cascade-ActionPac ... unt+Citrus

More savings:
  • You can save even more if you do Subscribe and Save (5% off)
  • Checkout 51 also have a $1 rebate. Just upload invoice after shipment
Last edited by Sp33dk1d on Feb 1st, 2017 10:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
18 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2002
2897 posts
590 upvotes
Ajax
t3359 wrote: The $5 coupon is for subscribe&save only?

bjl
Subscribe ..save...cancel anytime
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 17, 2005
9359 posts
11309 upvotes
If you need multiples of the same thing. Create seperate individual subscriptions so that you can get additional discount (>5 seperate subscriptions = 15% off)

Get this too if you need:

[Amazon.ca] Cottonelle 24 Pack DOUBLE [48 Equiv] Rolls Toilet Paper $9.98 BACK IN STOCK ($8.48 after 15% Subscription)
Banned
User avatar
Jan 3, 2017
160 posts
61 upvotes
There was a lot of glass and silver/metal dinner ware and there was no white residue on the dishes and they smell awesome.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 22, 2014
3528 posts
3670 upvotes
Mordor
will they ban my account if they catch me subscribe and unsubscribing so often?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2006
4007 posts
4387 upvotes
Muskoka
available for gift wrap Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Public Mobile
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 25, 2011
3119 posts
12766 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
ShadowMordor wrote: will they ban my account if they catch me subscribe and unsubscribing so often?
don't think.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 17, 2006
6914 posts
5825 upvotes
Burlington
got this on Jan 20. Just arrived on Monday.
The $5 clipped coupon did not work. But amazon is amazon, they gave me $5.65 as refund in gift card form (which is a few cents better than $5 coupon)

Double check your order details to make sure coupon works
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 22, 2014
3528 posts
3670 upvotes
Mordor
Rlcky wrote: don't think.
i have had 4 cancelled subscribed and saved already.....isn't that a lot? (diapers, lysol, tide pads, cottonelle TP)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5750 posts
5499 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks OP! I usually use Finish tabs from Costco, but I'll definitely give these a shot at this price!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 2, 2010
2863 posts
1889 upvotes
montreal
FrustratinglyFrugal wrote: How does this compare to when cascade tabs are on sale at Costco?
Don't have the price for Cascade, but as a reference the Finish ones are 19.99 for 147.

So comparing red apple with green ones...
Walmart Cascade = 15.42 cents/wash
Costco Finish = 13.60 cents/wash
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 26, 2005
16989 posts
1814 upvotes
Thornhill
superbigjay wrote: Don't have the price for Cascade, but as a reference the Finish ones are 19.99 for 147.

So comparing red apple with green ones...
Walmart Cascade = 15.42 cents/wash
Costco Finish = 13.60 cents/wash
It's been a while since we used Cascade (we bought a big box of Finish from Costco), but I think Cascade cleans better than Finish. May depend on DW, type of food, etc as well, but I think we're switching back to Cascade after this.

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products
Banned
User avatar
Jun 8, 2008
3977 posts
1421 upvotes
Toronto
t3359 wrote: It's been a while since we used Cascade (we bought a big box of Finish from Costco), but I think Cascade cleans better than Finish. May depend on DW, type of food, etc as well, but I think we're switching back to Cascade after this.

bjl
Want to trade? ;)
I bought a big box of the Cascade ones last year when they were on sale and I'm not impressed. We're using them but I don't think I'd buy them again. Too much residue left on the dishes and I don't seem to have that problem with other brands.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 26, 2005
16989 posts
1814 upvotes
Thornhill
wirebound wrote: Want to trade? ;)
I bought a big box of the Cascade ones last year when they were on sale and I'm not impressed. We're using them but I don't think I'd buy them again. Too much residue left on the dishes and I don't seem to have that problem with other brands.
Ha ha - thanks for the offer, but we're down to about 20 left out of a huge box. Maybe I should try a smaller box before committing to years of Cascade.

What's the general consensus on Cascade vs Finish (Powerball)?

bjl
What we do in life echoes in Eternity... and in Google cache.
RFD discounts for Schluter products

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)