Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Casper Sleep Weighted Blanket, 10 lb ($193.31) and 15 lb ($222.24)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2020 5:53 pm
[OP]
Nov 21, 2015
60 posts
207 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Casper Sleep Weighted Blanket, 10 lb ($193.31) and 15 lb ($222.24)

The Casper Sleep Weighted Blanket in 10 lb and 15 lb are at all-time low prices on Amazon.ca according to Keepa.

The 10-pound weighted blanket is $193.31 on Amazon.ca, while it is $219.00 on the Casper Sleep website. ($25.69 off)

The 15-pound weighted blanket is $222.24 on Amazon.ca, while it is $229.00 on the Casper Sleep website. ($6.76 off)

My understanding is that these weighted blankets rarely (if ever) go on sale, as Casper Sleep released them less than a year ago. Here's a review I found.

I've been looking for a high quality weighted blanket from a reputable company here in Canada. Many other good options are only available in the USA and either don't ship to Canada or cost a lot more for us.

I understand this is somewhat of a niche market so I put the price in the title!
8 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 27, 2004
9102 posts
900 upvotes
Toronto
kaboom987 wrote: Seems a bit pricey still, but Caspar is now a "brand name" for mattresses etc.
15-pound weighted blanket, same size at Costco is $79.99 which is priced very well: https://www.costco.ca/life-comfort-6.8- ... 13931.html

If anyone is in the market (I was this week and ordered this)!
Agreed. That's quite a pricey one. I'm using this one I found on Amazon for $79.

First time trying out a weighted blanket and I'm pretty impressed. My sleeps do feel a bit deeper as of late. Some folks with anxiety/depression have mentioned it's helped them as well although YMMV.
Koodo Mobile | $30 20gb plan

what's your plan?
May 10, 2009
206 posts
17 upvotes
Are there any recommended models for couples in the same bed? These appear to be for individuals only
Aug 26, 2008
186 posts
73 upvotes
Barrie
vesatoskala89 wrote: Are there any recommended models for couples in the same bed? These appear to be for individuals only
Probably not. You're supposed to aim for a weight relative to your weight. Which is unlikely to be the same for a couple.
Deal Expert
May 30, 2005
47765 posts
8474 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Are these somehow designed such that the heavier ones aren't "warmer" than the lighter ones?

I love the weight of my down comforter during the winter, but obviously I get rid of that for a lightweight IKEA one during the summer months because it's too hot. Could this be heavy while cool?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2012
1107 posts
974 upvotes
MARKHAM
Jon Lai wrote: Are these somehow designed such that the heavier ones aren't "warmer" than the lighter ones?

I love the weight of my down comforter during the winter, but obviously I get rid of that for a lightweight IKEA one during the summer months because it's too hot. Could this be heavy while cool?
I am also a down comforter user all year round, can someone comment on the difference between that and using a weighted blanket?