Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Caterpillar 85214c, 1: 50 scale Hydraulic Excavator Model ($17.84)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2021 9:05 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2743 posts
5441 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Caterpillar 85214c, 1: 50 scale Hydraulic Excavator Model ($17.84)

Was checking out Cx3 and saw this. Seems like a pretty good deal.

Too bad this isn’t like the one I had as a kid
9 replies
Sep 16, 2013
111 posts
121 upvotes
Calgary
Getting a weird error at checkout saying it cannot be shipped to my address. Never seen this before. Anyone else seeing this?
Aug 3, 2009
695 posts
114 upvotes
Won’t let me checkout.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
2743 posts
5441 upvotes
GuchSingh wrote: Getting a weird error at checkout saying it cannot be shipped to my address. Never seen this before. Anyone else seeing this?
Getting the same error also, tried multiple addresses in across Ontario and no luck at all of them. This is weird. I have also never seen this before on Amazon.ca

Edit: Can’t even pick it up anywhere. Looks like this is definitely some kind of error.
Jun 16, 2020
7 posts
Same here. Called Amazon. They said it seems there's restrictions on this package that my area doesn't accept but I've also tried multiple addresses across the country. She's filing a ticket because she said it does look like an error and she can't understand what's going on
Too bad! Good deal!
Jan 27, 2015
31 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Apparently this is made in the US and is restricted to sending in the US according to the Amazon escalation agent I got when I called. Why it is being offered on amazon.ca is another question.... too bad since my son loves Blippi which means he loves excavators. (If you have a kid under 4 you can thank me for getting that song in your head for the rest of the day). I suppose you could send it to a US address but I didn’t try and lost interest in putting in any more effort...
Jun 16, 2020
7 posts
That's so weird because I even tried a US address. Two different ones and it still wouldn't work!
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2004
3448 posts
69 upvotes
Have had these low prices and inability to buy for months now
Deal Expert
Nov 2, 2003
16174 posts
2529 upvotes
GTA
i've been trying to buy this and other ones like it from amazon since before christmas and it's been like this.