Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Catherine PS3 - $14.14

• Last Updated:
  • May 13th, 2013 6:40 pm
26 replies
Aug 20, 2011
196 posts
69 upvotes
Victoria
$8 shipping, so no, it's not the lowest price ever
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14763 posts
4912 upvotes
Montreal
eireland wrote: $8 shipping, so no, it's not the lowest price ever
lol, this game has been on sale for 19.99 all over (even on live/psn) and maybe the op doesn't understand how 3rd-party amazon sellers work
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3252 posts
2873 upvotes
Montreal
If you haven't seen this video yet, this game is not for everyone, :lol: .

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Got it free recently with my UK PS+ sub, which was a very nice surprise. Now I just have to find time to play it. :(
Jan 26, 2012
190 posts
46 upvotes
Vancouver
Lol. Price just upped to $17.15 but shipping cost went down a bit to $4.99. Seller wants us to think he's not ripping us off with shipping. Basically same deal as before but funny. :P
----------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
Nov 5, 2007
471 posts
53 upvotes
$8 shipping since it's a third party. Too bad, was going to pull the trigger if you could get free shipping on a full regular Amazon order.
Jun 19, 2006
530 posts
1056 upvotes
Eb games has a 2 for $30 going on right now and Catherine is one of those titles
Deal Expert
Aug 18, 2005
21223 posts
5939 upvotes
Burlington-Hamilton
Ships from and sold by Hitgaming Video Games - Canada.
This item is NOT sold by amazon.ca. It's just listed on their site.
- casual gastronomist -
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
1270 posts
258 upvotes
spidersan wrote: Eb games has a 2 for $30 going on right now and Catherine is one of those titles
Is there a gamelist published online for this deal?
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2010
2611 posts
405 upvotes
Toronto
bgallagher wrote: If you haven't seen this video yet, this game is not for everyone, :lol: .

This game even on easy can get hard. Best thing to do is watch a video guide of someone doing a tower and mimic there moves. You can pause the game so it is easy to do. I hate puzzle games but the story is worth enjoying, and because you make decision is better to play it then watching on the story YouTube
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1743 posts
1521 upvotes
St Catharines
spidersan wrote: Eb games has a 2 for $30 going on right now and Catherine is one of those titles
Pretty sure that this game does not qualify since it's $29.99 used...errr, "Recycled".
Jun 19, 2006
530 posts
1056 upvotes
daddyho24 wrote: Pretty sure that this game does not qualify since it's $29.99 used...errr, "Recycled".
saw a bunch of copies in the bin and it was listed as $19.99 used
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
Finally got around to playing a bit of Catherine last night, and it's really quite good. For those who have trouble with the game: learn to mash the Undo button, as it makes life a whole lot easier. Just don't go pushing blocks randomly. Also, if you pause the game using the PS3 button you can stop and think while still being able to see the level in the back.

For a puzzle game it has some really shoddy controls, especially during boss fights.
Nov 11, 2011
493 posts
108 upvotes
Calgary
I'm waiting for this game to be free for PS+ which is probably within 1 months, so no I'm not buying it!
Thanks OP :)
Apr 18, 2011
372 posts
163 upvotes
Red Deer
MrBambinoDent wrote: I'm waiting for this game to be free for PS+ which is probably within 1 months, so no I'm not buying it!
Thanks OP :)
Id be very surprised to see this game free on PS+

Anyway, Ive always chimed in when this game goes on sale. I loved it. Very cutscene heavy sometimes (I had my controller go to sleep more than once while playing on PS3....I think I timed a cutscene near the end of the game that was over 30 minutes long) but very enjoyable for me. Highly recommended...but not for everyone.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2007
8443 posts
2349 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah I love this game and I would highly recommend it if you enjoy challenging games. But due to the difficulty, it is definitely not a game that everyone will enjoy. It's easily one of the most difficult games of this generation. The original Japanese release was so difficult, they even had to release a patch to make the game easier (the NA version already has the fixes included).

Note if you are going for platinum, it is highly recommended to have a second controller for the post game Babel mode.
Apr 18, 2011
372 posts
163 upvotes
Red Deer
eh not worth fighting over. no harm was intended