Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon Canada] Chamberlain MYQ-G0301C Smart Garage-Wi-Fi Enabled Smartphone Control ($48.98)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 19th, 2019 1:50 pm
Sep 10, 2011
4 posts
2 upvotes
BRAMPTON
macmachine wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 8:22 am
I have issue with my Craftman GDO too with purple button, Cant get it paired with it. I will be calling MYq customer care and see if it helps!
Same problem I own a myq g0302 and it works fine though.
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2017
2465 posts
1793 upvotes
I had a new Chamberlain garage door opener with MyQ and wifi installed this year. Had no problem connecting to my wifi and installing the app. We rarely use the app though. In practice, I have to unlock my phone, open the app and then select to open or close the door. It was much easier when I simply pushed one button on the key chain.
Oct 3, 2018
30 posts
12 upvotes
skeet50 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 10:29 am
I had a new Chamberlain garage door opener with MyQ and wifi installed this year. Had no problem connecting to my wifi and installing the app. We rarely use the app though. In practice, I have to unlock my phone, open the app and then select to open or close the door. It was much easier when I simply pushed one button on the key chain.
You are right, it's much easier to open the garage door on push of the button but this becomes very useful opening/closing the door remotely specially when you are not home and you are expecting some parcel delivery. It notifies users if garage door is open or closed, these all features makes it worth I guess.
Nov 25, 2018
64 posts
19 upvotes
Bought one for my Craftsman door opener, hopfully it works!
Not sure what to do with the Meross door opener? I was never able to install it
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
12225 posts
4074 upvotes
Toronto, ON
orangedude2 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 11:10 am
How is this one different from this one I bought during prime day?

MyQ Smart Garage Door Opener Chamberlain MYQ-G0301 - Wireless & Wi-Fi Enabled Garage Hub with Smartphone Control https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B075H7Z5L8/ref ... mDbG7A494S

Or is it the same product?
Same product. Someone mention the 'C' stood for Canada. I guess Amazon carries both.
Jan 19, 2017
460 posts
429 upvotes
christianfigo wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 8:35 am
In reading the Amazon questions - it appears to be the Canadian version but the hardware should be identical. I purchased the non C version a few days ago for the same price - hopefully I won't run into any issues.
I actually bought both to make sure there isnt a difference. the 301C retails for $20 on amazon for some reason. Just going to return the one I dont use
Nov 8, 2010
23 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
LeoL62707 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 10:50 am
Bought one for my Craftsman door opener, hopfully it works!
Not sure what to do with the Meross door opener? I was never able to install it
I'm in the same boat. Got the Meross but couldn't figure out how to install it so I got this on Prime day. Now the Meross is past the return date, don't know what I can do with it...
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2008
3109 posts
615 upvotes
rogerrabbit168 wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 8:39 am
trying to figure this out, i have the gateway bridge already for one of my GDO with MyQ, and it works great, my other GDO is Chamberlain non Myq purple learn button. Do anyone know if the sensor work with the gateway bridge, or does these sensor have to work with the WiFi Hub, I guess if not, then I will add this WiFi Hub to MyQ app also on top of the gateway?

Please let me know if you have any success, thx
What is the Gateway Bridge?

They have:
wifi smart hub from OP
Internet Gateway
Home bridge

If your GDO is MyQ, you should only need one of the three devices above. If you have an iPhone and no Ethernet best to get the home bridge.

If it's a non MyQ GDO, then you need the hub in OP.

The way they name there products makes it so hard to understand what people need.
Nov 15, 2010
49 posts
6 upvotes
rtookey wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 4:00 pm
I actually bought both to make sure there isnt a difference. the 301C retails for $20 on amazon for some reason. Just going to return the one I dont use
I recieved my 301 today from the first sale. The full model is G0301-E with the Amazon key sticker. I'll try it out and see if there are any issues.
Deal Guru
Jun 15, 2012
11813 posts
5893 upvotes
Southern Ontario
juniferlucefero wrote:
Jul 18th, 2019 5:41 pm
i just received this email from Meross if you guys are interested, this one you can remotely open and closed your garage using Amazon Alexa App or Google Assistant on your phone. no need to push button or whatsoever.

I still have to check if my garage mechanism is compatible.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mero ... ed-version#/
Weird they're funding it again, I bought it back in Jan on Amazon for $50, works great. Alexa devices inside can open the garage door. If I had Alexa in my vehicle, voice control would do it too, instead I use the Meross or Alexa app. Means no physical garage door opener inside my car for thieves.

Deal Fanatic
Mar 8, 2003
8622 posts
1071 upvotes
Richmond Hill
I have double garage door, so would to buy two sets? in the end install one Hub and two Sensors, correct?
wondering can't they just build the sensors into hub...

something missed in manual:
1. how to program the sensor to opener
2. how to add 2nd sensor to hub