Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Charmin Ultra Soft Toilet Paper, 16 Triple Rolls Bath Tissue = 48 Regular Rolls $9.32 with S&S

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 3rd, 2021 5:11 am
11 replies
Dec 20, 2019
935 posts
3388 upvotes
Bikini Bottom
Man, I used to think tissue paper were all the same until I tried these. So soft, luxurious, and thick.

Edit- Can't buy 5 to save 15% on subscription because they limit the quantity to 4.
Last edited by Patrickpete on Jul 2nd, 2021 6:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Feb 20, 2019
188 posts
735 upvotes
Montreal
I bought the 16 triple rolls deal (which was Ultra-Strong not ultra-soft) back in May from amazing. Those rolls are a joke in terms of size. They are way closer to a regular roll than anything else.

See picture attached 1 ultra strong roll from Amazon and 1 Ultra Soft roll from Costco.

I won't take a chance with this one.
Images
  • 1.jpg
Feb 2, 2017
560 posts
746 upvotes
SammyC wrote: I bought the 16 triple rolls deal (which was Ultra-Strong not ultra-soft) back in May from amazing. Those rolls are a joke in terms of size. They are way closer to a regular roll than anything else.

See picture attached 1 ultra strong roll from Amazon and 1 Ultra Soft roll from Costco.

Thanks for the comparison. Costco is always by far cheaper when you factor in the width of the roll.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2013
8929 posts
6615 upvotes
SW ON
SammyC wrote: I bought the 16 triple rolls deal (which was Ultra-Strong not ultra-soft) back in May from amazing. Those rolls are a joke in terms of size. They are way closer to a regular roll than anything else.

You can't compare Ultra Strong with Ultra Soft. They are different in every way including the width of the roll. Besides, Costco's are Mega rolls, not triple.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1096 posts
2400 upvotes
lel
TP has not returned to pre pandemic sale prices yet (~$10 for 24 decent sized rolls). I wonder if it ever will. I got 24 rolls from fresh co early on the wintertime for $8, but the quality isn't great
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
May 13, 2014
765 posts
450 upvotes
Vancouver
Has anyone calculated the price per square foot/meter w/ this deal vs Costco? IIRC price per sheet was a thing back in the day but that obviously doesn't help here due to the obvious differences in sheet size.
Mar 14, 2018
864 posts
1207 upvotes
Don’t fall for it. The rolls are smaller not only by length but also a lot narrower. You can see an extra inch of the plastic in your toilet roll holder.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2002
7843 posts
9202 upvotes
Vancouver
198 sheets/roll... nice try.

Kirkland is 425 sheets.

It's extremely rare for any TP to beat Costco.