Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper 18 Mega Rolls 12.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2021 3:01 pm
26 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2011
1366 posts
786 upvotes
GTA
Wife says this is a good deal. Thanks OP

Note, to get it for $12.99, you have to subscribe for repeat deliveries and use the $2 off coupon. If you only order 1x, then the coupon doesn’t show up.

Earliest delivery is Sept 9-10.
Last edited by dpw198 on Aug 19th, 2021 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Jun 5, 2017
71 posts
51 upvotes
dpw198 wrote: Wife says this is a good deal. Thanks

Earliest delivery is Sept 9-10.
Pretty sure you need to subscribe in order to get the $2 coupon. You can cancel anytime afterwards prior to second delivery.
Member
Apr 1, 2009
395 posts
194 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP!

The $2 coupon is only if you subscribe, though.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Nov 2, 2003
16789 posts
3307 upvotes
GTA
idk wot kinda math dis is... but thx
Screenshot 2021-08-19 190856.jpg
Member
Oct 28, 2004
494 posts
178 upvotes
To the TP math warriors: Is this cheaper than Costco on sale?
Member
Nov 23, 2008
349 posts
276 upvotes
tropicana wrote: To the TP math warriors: Is this cheaper than Costco on sale?
I think Costco is still cheaper when it is on sale. The sales price is usually $19.99 for 30 rolls, that's $0.6663 per roll. The Amazon deal is $12.99 for 18 rolls which is $0.7217 per roll.
Jr. Member
Aug 27, 2008
192 posts
233 upvotes
Toronto
Charmin cut their roll sizes (height) by like 1/5 this year. I picked up a bunch from Walmart last sale and it's super disappointing :(
Member
Apr 7, 2019
292 posts
232 upvotes
dpw198 wrote: Wife says this is a good deal. Thanks OP

Note, to get it for $12.99, you have to subscribe for repeat deliveries and use the $2 off coupon. If you only order 1x, then the coupon doesn’t show up.

Earliest delivery is Sept 9-10.
Hope you can hold it in till then
Sr. Member
Oct 9, 2019
731 posts
1268 upvotes
Victoria, BC
shortye wrote: I think Costco is still cheaper when it is on sale. The sales price is usually $19.99 for 30 rolls, that's $0.6663 per roll. The Amazon deal is $12.99 for 18 rolls which is $0.7217 per roll.
Amazon deal is not $12.99 actually, it is $12.24 considering 5% S&S and $2 coupon which makes it $0.68 per roll. Costco still wins when it is on sale.
Member
Nov 23, 2008
349 posts
276 upvotes
alireja wrote: Amazon deal is not $12.99 actually, it is $12.24 considering 5% S&S and $2 coupon which makes it $0.68 per roll. Costco still wins when it is on sale.
If you have to S&S, it's not really a deal.
Sr. Member
Oct 9, 2019
731 posts
1268 upvotes
Victoria, BC
shortye wrote: If you have to S&S, it's not really a deal.
If you do not S&S then the price would be $14.99 as you cannot redeem the $2 coupon without S&S.
OP, I'd add the S&S thing in the title.
Last edited by alireja on Aug 19th, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Apr 8, 2011
430 posts
1054 upvotes
Calgary
I went as far as check out with S&S, but don't see a coupon?
Newbie
Mar 14, 2016
41 posts
17 upvotes
Said "not eligible for this coupon" then disappeared. Deal dead?
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2012
2820 posts
1706 upvotes
Etobicoke
shortye wrote: I think Costco is still cheaper when it is on sale. The sales price is usually $19.99 for 30 rolls, that's $0.6663 per roll. The Amazon deal is $12.99 for 18 rolls which is $0.7217 per roll.
alireja wrote: Amazon deal is not $12.99 actually, it is $12.24 considering 5% S&S and $2 coupon which makes it $0.68 per roll. Costco still wins when it is on sale.
I dig bit more into it.

Amazon roll has 264 sheets when Costco has 214 sheet per roll.

So with this Amazon deal per $1 you get ~365 sheet.. While with Costco it's ~321.

Price comparison was $20-30 roll VS $13-18 roll
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 18, 2004
1215 posts
410 upvotes
I have a question. If you subscribe to an item that is on sale and the item goes to full price before the next shipment. Do you have to pay full price or do you get it for the sale price? Thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
2778 posts
4683 upvotes
Atlantic
codtongues wrote: I have a question. If you subscribe to an item that is on sale and the item goes to full price before the next shipment. Do you have to pay full price or do you get it for the sale price? Thanks
You've locked in the sale price for that first shipment. Subsequent shipments could increase in price.
Last edited by EasyCompany251 on Aug 20th, 2021 12:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)