• Last Updated:
  • Jan 6th, 2018 1:24 pm
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2008
2927 posts
1657 upvotes
flyer12 wrote:
Everything I have ever had delivered by Amazon comes in their cardboard boxes
Kevin8se7en wrote: I placed like 180 orders in 2017 and all but 2-3 came in Amazon boxes. The exceptions were larger/heavier single items like a printer, and an air mattress that were both in their own branded-boxes with shipping labels stuck on them.

Paper Towel and Toilet paper definitely come in boxes but they aren't super strong like typical moving boxes. I wouldn't put too much weight in them.
Sometimes when I order they come in their own box. Figured things like TP or Paper towels may come in their direct from factory box if I ordered 4 or something. That being said I was just told we have more than enough TP/PT and can't order more.

I wouldn't put heavy items in them but a box full of clothes and jackets and other light things. Lots of smaller boxes we have will be good for dishes and books.

I personally want to buy storage totes and make the move 10 totes at a time :)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 29, 2010
9254 posts
3447 upvotes
Toronto
jtsc88 wrote: Good deal. As a student, would buy these a lot.

Buy extra pasta and cook in the extra tomato sauce. Add tomatoes/ onions to lessen the sweetness.
once you've gone that far, you might as well make the whole pasta dish yourself...with much better results than the canned version.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18130 posts
25449 upvotes
ONTARIO
If something ships in it's own box, the product page will mention it. Otherwise it will come in an Amazon cardboard box.

For example:
https://www.amazon.ca/Snow-Joe-SJ623E-1 ... s=snow+joe
Ships in Original Packaging:
This item's packaging may indicate what is inside
. To cover it, select Add Gift Options on the checkout page.
May 28, 2007
263 posts
83 upvotes
Mississauga
uklamen wrote: Having never tasted $hit (I'm sure I have eaten feces like everyone else though) I can't really say.

It is equivalent to the taste quality of a Michaelinas frozen meal, though with a mushier feel.

It's 2 portions for $1.. gotta check your expectations.

You can make a nicer pasta for less and without too much trouble. But this works in a pinch.
Survival skillz :)
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
18130 posts
25449 upvotes
ONTARIO
Amazon shipped my 1 case with fedex overnight shipping lol
Deal Addict
Apr 20, 2011
1693 posts
215 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: Amazon shipped my 1 case with fedex overnight shipping lol
Lucky you. Now you can have your beef a roni and eat it too.Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Fanatic
Jul 11, 2006
6630 posts
3593 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Chaad1 wrote: No one wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli...
... and lived to tell about it.