Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli 8 x 425g $7.98 as low as $.85 with 15% Sub & Save

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 5:57 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2009
3733 posts
1744 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli 8 x 425g $7.98 as low as $.85 with 15% Sub & Save

Comfort food Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli @ $1/can, $.85/can with 15% Sub & Save.
Eat two cans and receive 100% of your daily intake for sodium
WARNING: Not vegan approved.

#ravioli.jpg
22 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
1877 posts
1984 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I've seen these in every large Ontario grocery store for $1/can. It's been in the flyers every week
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2009
3733 posts
1744 upvotes
blackston3 wrote: I've seen these in every large Ontario grocery store for $1/can. It's been in the flyers every week
I think $.85 delivered free right to your front door is a lot better deal than paying $1 and having to go get it.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 12, 2017
9645 posts
2419 upvotes
Scarberia
not a fan of these... too bad it wasnt the spagetti and meatballs cans
*SIG: Ryzen??? R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit @39.99$
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2091 posts
1881 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
pootza wrote: Comfort food Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli @ $1/can, $.85/can with 15% Sub & Save.
Eat two cans and receive 100% of your daily intake for sodium
WARNING: Not vegan approved.

#ravioli.jpg
Ah good stuff that can store and last for some time. Good for emergencies or the occasional snack.

Not a bad idea to keep a small varied amount of food in a box with enough food for 2 weeks or more should you loose your job or get sick and have to go into a 2week quarantine.

When storing a little extra food for emergencies I recommending 1-2 items extra a week into your pantry but separate that extra food into a box and label it. Store what you will like and eat. Each time there is a sale on add a few items into the emergency food box and take out a few items so your storage food is always fresh.
...Location: GTA North

If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.

GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread

[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100). Please let me know if you have one for sale. Willing to part trade stuff or labour.
Apr 18, 2019
68 posts
104 upvotes
Gonna eat these cold after a few beers, Ricky style.
Jul 14, 2008
827 posts
942 upvotes
Montreal
thanks op, my kids love these although not exactly a healthy meal but good to have a few for those lazy days
Jan 6, 2013
156 posts
156 upvotes
JONQUIERE
Jonick wrote: thanks op, my kids love these although not exactly a healthy meal but good to have a few for those lazy days
Its ok the Jamieson Multivitamins are on sale too! :)

Kidding aside. I havn't eaten some of these in forever. Might grab some at the store for the heck of it. Won't bother ordering since the kids don't like these... they are weird.
May 30, 2016
196 posts
251 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
I also like eating these once every couple of years. I mean it's not exactly great ravioli but it's coming out of a can so what can you expect?
May 4, 2001
45 posts
32 upvotes
Dollarama sells Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli for $1.00 a can and there is pretty much a Dollarama within a kilometer anywhere you go. Chef Boyardee (and hot chocolate) is great to take along on ice fishing trips as you want something filling and simple to make when you're out on the ice
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
1690 posts
1643 upvotes
wilson wrote: Dollarama sells Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli for $1.00 a can and there is pretty much a Dollarama within a kilometer anywhere you go. Chef Boyardee (and hot chocolate) is great to take along on ice fishing trips as you want something filling and simple to make when you're out on the ice
Careful, too many of these and you're asking a lot from humble ice.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2009
3733 posts
1744 upvotes
wilson wrote: Dollarama sells Chef Boyardee Mini Ravioli for $1.00 a can and there is pretty much a Dollarama within a kilometer anywhere you go.
Not for me ... 200KM would seem silly for me to travel to pay more but thanks anyways.