Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Chef Pomodoro Aluminum Metal Pizza Paddle $29.99 Reg $49.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2022 1:21 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 13, 2020
1002 posts
4556 upvotes
Vancouver Island

[Amazon.ca] Chef Pomodoro Aluminum Metal Pizza Paddle $29.99 Reg $49.99

Chef Pomodoro Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel with Foldable Wood Handle for Easy Storage 12-Inch x 14-Inch, Gourmet Luxury Pizza Paddle for Baking Homemade Pizza Bread

List Price: $49.99
Deal Price: $29.99
You Save: $20.00 (40%)
4.6 out of 5 stars (2,907 ratings)

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B01NBX7GOB?
IMG_5457.jpg
18 replies
Jr. Member
User avatar
Jun 24, 2019
120 posts
284 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
Hey I just made one of these because I didnt wanna spend $50!!! Pouting FaceFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 3, 2019
1456 posts
3279 upvotes
Canada
DealGoblin wrote: Hey I just made one of these because I didnt wanna spend $50!!! Pouting FaceFace With Tears Of Joy
The tools and time you're gonna take, to make it like the video is gonna cost way more than 50 dollars lol. It'll have more of a sentimental value...but still, DIYing this is in no way cheaper than just buying it.
Live a little
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1006 posts
2217 upvotes
lel
I dont even know where you would put this in most kitchens. Not worth the real estate unless I live in a bigger house one day
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Sr. Member
Sep 22, 2010
682 posts
857 upvotes
Victoria
I had one of these, but returned it...the pivot constantly came loose. I bought a fixed handled one from a local restaurant supply store. As for storage, I used two metal hooks (looks like they are made from cast iron), and hung it. Looks cool, and is right near my stove for easy reach.
Sr. Member
Apr 18, 2007
566 posts
427 upvotes
Bahahaha the backstop marketing reminded me of the ridiculous infomercial dramatizations. Who drops their pizza while taking it out? C'mon now.

I bought something similar from Dollarama for $4 years ago. The odd time it gets used, does its job. I would never pay $30 for this though, that's just insane.
Sr. Member
Sep 22, 2010
682 posts
857 upvotes
Victoria
Arcticsilverfox wrote: I would never pay $30 for this though, that's just insane.
For this particular one yes, $30 is too much, but if you like to make pizza, a good peel is worth it. The one I have now was $40 if I recall correctly and works like a champ.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6980 posts
3487 upvotes
Toronto
calvados.boualrd wrote: I had one of these, but returned it...the pivot constantly came loose. I bought a fixed handled one from a local restaurant supply store. As for storage, I used two metal hooks (looks like they are made from cast iron), and hung it. Looks cool, and is right near my stove for easy reach.
This exact one?
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
6980 posts
3487 upvotes
Toronto
calvados.boualrd wrote: The one that where the handle was too loose? Yes it was the one in the OP.
Alright cancelling order then
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 9, 2004
22036 posts
691 upvotes
Newmarket
I have both a metal one and a wood one. Much prefer the wood one….it’s just less sticky.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 9, 2004
22036 posts
691 upvotes
Newmarket
Pingalino wrote: I dont even know where you would put this in most kitchens. Not worth the real estate unless I live in a bigger house one day
It’s not meant for most kitchens.
Mostly just for people who have wood burning pizza ovens, or make pizza on kamados, etc.



If you need this, you’d know.
If not, that’s cool too. No need for ppl to down vote something just because they have no use for it.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1006 posts
2217 upvotes
lel
stealth wrote: It’s not meant for most kitchens.
Mostly just for people who have wood burning pizza ovens, or make pizza on kamados, etc.



If you need this, you’d know.
If not, that’s cool too. No need for ppl to down vote something just because they have no use for it.
Wow, do you have some sort of special machine that tells you who downvotes? If you do, you should check it again, because I didn't. Also, I find it weird when people treat a downvote like a hork on the grave of their ancestor. Relax.
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Jr. Member
Nov 7, 2011
191 posts
216 upvotes
AGASSIZ
I paid three dollars for one at Dollarama a couple of years ago, still works well.
Sr. Member
Jun 12, 2018
579 posts
599 upvotes
Ontario
3ajs wrote: If anyone needs a quality pizza peel, I can vouch for this one. Same price at restaurant supply store Nella, but out of stock there

https://www.amazon.ca/Epicurean-Pizza-2 ... 80&sr=8-13
Do you use a pizza cutter on these? I know it advertises you can just curious of people experiences. We have a cheapo laminated soft wood pizza peel now which we also cut the pizza on and it's not holding up well. Fairly deep cuts and splinters now after a few years. These Epicurean ones look like they would handle that better. Looking at what's it's made of doesn't look too promising though.

Top