Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Chemical Guys Cleaner & Conditioner Complete Leather Care Kit $28.89

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 13th, 2021 6:12 pm
[OP]
Jun 10, 2003
716 posts
296 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Chemical Guys Cleaner & Conditioner Complete Leather Care Kit $28.89

Seems to be a decent price. Lowest it has been in over 2 years on 3 camels and around the lowest it has been in 3 years overall.

The easiest and most leather friendly leather cleaner, easily wipes away contaminants without harming leather
It is pH balanced for the most efficient cleaning and preserves the leather's strength, durability and appearance; penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt and oils
Professional high quality leather conditioner cream lotion formulated with stain guard to bind with leather fibers reducing the ability of oils and grease to attach to the leather surface
After a single application, surface is left clean and refreshed
2- 16 Ounce bottles

Canadian Tire sells these at around $39+tax for both in store.
Last edited by danomed on Feb 13th, 2021 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
2700 posts
1879 upvotes
Does this actually work well on leather? I need something for leather sofas...
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you
Aug 18, 2013
125 posts
334 upvotes
Next door
djredhat wrote: Does this actually work well on leather? I need something for leather sofas...
We use Leather Honey ,expensive, but it works great on a soft natural leather Hancock & Moore sectional.
May 28, 2013
468 posts
266 upvotes
Laval, QC
Great find!
I was hoping for the leather Serum but the price for that bottle remains high at $37-39...
[OP]
Jun 10, 2003
716 posts
296 upvotes
djredhat wrote: Does this actually work well on leather? I need something for leather sofas...
If you scroll down to the reviews you can see people have used it on their sofas. There is one pic on the first example of half the sofa cleaned and the other half still dirty.
Nov 25, 2014
482 posts
455 upvotes
I was about to buy, but then realized my leather is just fake leather seat covers over cloth
May 30, 2013
432 posts
391 upvotes
Markham
I use it on my sofa too. I bought this kit last year, it is very good. I still have more than half of the bottle, but for $28, I will be ordering more.
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2008
1453 posts
563 upvotes
chanc2 wrote: I use it on my sofa too. I bought this kit last year, it is very good. I still have more than half of the bottle, but for $28, I will be ordering more.
I also want to use this on a sofa. Is it glossy or matte? I don't like it looking shiny or wet.
May 30, 2013
432 posts
391 upvotes
Markham
majikstic wrote: I also want to use this on a sofa. Is it glossy or matte? I don't like it looking shiny or wet.
The cream is shiny when applied, and you will have to really rub it in, otherwise it will leave some streaking. But the wet look will be gone when the cream dry out.