Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Chemical Guys CWS_402 - Mr. Pink Super Suds Car Wash Soap and Shampoo (1 Gal) $28.44

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 9th, 2020 3:48 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
53788 posts
18737 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Chemical Guys CWS_402 - Mr. Pink Super Suds Car Wash Soap and Shampoo (1 Gal) $28.44

Picked up two jugs since I no longer have a car wash group. Also was offered $5 credit with a $100 reload.

Chemical Guys CWS_402 - Mr. Pink Super Suds Car Wash Soap and Shampoo (1 Gal)
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00BJCAPEE/

Perfect wash for weekly maintenance
Excellent for two-bucket wash or foam gun
pH neutral for a gentle wash
Extra slick for a scratch-free washing experience
Rinses clean with no residue

Not the lowest price but I'll take it over my wife screaming at my ears because I didn't wash her car.
Lowest * $28.21 May 06, 2018

Previous thread on it:
amazon-ca-hot-chemical-guys-mr-pink-sno ... 8-2209851/
63 replies
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3681 posts
2785 upvotes
Ottawa
alanbrenton wrote: ...I'll take it over my wife screaming at my ears because I didn't wash her car."
LOL

No comment there Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes I was going to post this deal but I saw that you'd already posted it.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3681 posts
2785 upvotes
Ottawa
Note that this is a Limited Time deal so get it if you're on the fence before the price goes back up. This Mr. Pink soap does not remove wax like some other soaps.

I'd pick this up too but I still have an unopened jug of the Citrus wash plus another Meguiar's soap.
Apr 27, 2015
289 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto, ON
In for a jug
Love this stuff, smells awesome!

Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2273 posts
2538 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Does this suds up the same way as in the photo if u hand wash with 2 bucket method? Or is it only with the foam gun?
Last edited by stovetop on Mar 6th, 2020 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 27, 2015
289 posts
177 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I use it in the foam gun all the time, should have no issues
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
2273 posts
2538 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
stovetop wrote: Does this suds up the same way as in the photo if u hand wash with 2 bucket method? Or is it only with the foam gun?
btechballer wrote: I use it in the foam gun all the time, should have no issues
Does it foam the same way without a foam gun tho?
Jun 9, 2007
722 posts
97 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Thanks OP, bought one jug to prepare for spring!
Feb 2, 2010
905 posts
660 upvotes
Can this or should this be mixed with ONR wash and shine? I use that stuff even with normal wash for the brilliant shine, but am thinking of getting a foam cannon.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
3681 posts
2785 upvotes
Ottawa
stovetop wrote: Does this suds up the same way as in the photo if u hand wash with 2 bucket method? Or is it only with the foam gun?
Nope, you'll only get as much suds like other soaps and nowhere near the crazy amount of foam that you'll get from the foam gun.

The foam gun can be used with almost any soap but it'll remove just light dirt and doesn't work well if the car is quite dirty (that will require hand washing).
Nov 21, 2015
540 posts
297 upvotes
Brampton, ON
gumby wrote: The foam gun can be used with almost any soap but it'll remove just light dirt and doesn't work well if the car is quite dirty (that will require hand washing).
Would it be a good idea to hand wash in the midst of using the foam gun? I.e. After using this soap with a foam gun, then simply hand wash with a mitt, then rinse down or would you have to use the bucket method for a proper wash?
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2016
1285 posts
1195 upvotes
The last picture on amazon is just disturbing lol

Thanks OP!
Feb 7, 2016
312 posts
60 upvotes
Toronto, ON
which soap gun do u guys use if u dont mind sharing?
[OP]
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
53788 posts
18737 upvotes
Just unboxed my Blue Clean AR116 bought years ago thanks to a Hot Deals thread posted here on RFD.

Time is nigh to do manual washing for three vehicles. I miss my 02 Civic lol. Only washed the underside and wheel wells/ bumpers once a year after winter.
Jun 3, 2010
937 posts
367 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Patel151 wrote: Would it be a good idea to hand wash in the midst of using the foam gun? I.e. After using this soap with a foam gun, then simply hand wash with a mitt, then rinse down or would you have to use the bucket method for a proper wash?
This is my normal wash method...I pre-wash with my pressure washer to remove dirt on the car body and wash my rims if the brake dust is too much for me to take...then foam it up. I grab my wash mitt (that gets washed clean all the time) and wipe things down on the car...I use the green Chemical Guys soap so it is still PH neutral. After that, I just power rinse things down.

I haven't put a ceramic coating on my car yet...this is why I believe I need the wipe down. I am hoping that when I get the coating done this year, I can skip the wipe down part and just let the foam work its magic by letting it sit for a a few minutes.

I usually was my car every day, at the least every other day, during the summer. So my car does not get really dirty unless I drive it somewhere out of town -- country roads -- driving trips -- fishing -- etc.