• Last Updated:
  • Dec 8th, 2020 9:16 pm
[OP]
Apr 25, 2009
173 posts
414 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Chemical Guys - limited time great deals on Amazon.ca

https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=Chemical+Guys ... ef=sr_pg_1
Some good deals on Chemical Guys products. Many are lowest price of this year.

Such as:
Mr Pink, 1 gallon $24.48
Clay Luber Kit $18.94
Professional Grade Premium Microfiber Towels, Gold 16" x 16" (Pack Of 12) $22.90
Chemical Guys - Signature Series Wheel Cleaner 1 gallon $27.85

Add-on:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00BJC ... EEQB&psc=1
Durofoam tire dresser applicator $8.41
41 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5136 posts
4010 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks OP! I ordered the leather cleaning and care kit. Great deal!
Aug 27, 2006
246 posts
110 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Good price indeed. Would get the Mr Pink if I hadn't bought the gallon during the CT sale this spring.
Mar 30, 2013
346 posts
145 upvotes
Petawawa
How's their wheel cleaner? I've been using sonax.
CG products are kind of underwhelming, especially at regular price. I do like their hexlogic pads.
May 12, 2019
380 posts
492 upvotes
mrpricematch wrote: How's their wheel cleaner? I've been using sonax.
CG products are kind of underwhelming, especially at regular price. I do like their hexlogic pads.
Stick with the Sonax. And don't look back.

Chemical Guys is like the Beats/Skullcandy of headphones. Great marketing and cool name with eye-popping colors for their products. The products themselves are actually okay but nothing special especially considering the amount of money you spend.
Never buy Chemical Brothers at full price, only when they're on sale.
cy wrote: Thanks OP! The microfiber towels are also an awesome deal - https://www.amazon.ca/Chemical-Guys-MIC ... ive&sr=1-7
They're only a good deal if you don't have a Costco membership. The gold Costco towels are actually very good for the price.
Last edited by 419justblaz on Dec 8th, 2020 8:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
2921 posts
68 upvotes
Home
any tire shine products?
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with :|
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
2248 posts
637 upvotes
Maple
Difference between max suds II and mr pink? Max suds is also on sale and had a warehouse deal for 21.XX for 1 gallon. I got that.

I hope the max suds is just that...max suds lol. I use a foam gun.
Nov 3, 2007
634 posts
155 upvotes
EDM, AB
mrpricematch wrote: How's their wheel cleaner? I've been using sonax.
Honestly, underwhelming describes many of the CG products. They are great marketers! In many cases you can get better performing products for around the same cost. CG is fine for the average person and will give ok results.

I agree, I feel the HexLogic pads are their best products. I personally use Lake Country CCS pads.

I've never used their rags so can't comment there, again I use The Rag Company rags but those tend to be a tiny bit more expensive.
Oct 23, 2014
348 posts
267 upvotes
Laval, QC
If you are looking for Wash mitt, its good quaity. Get the black one , its 13.50 . Better quality than the Rag Company mitt i just got( although half the price).
Last edited by nickgritz on Dec 8th, 2020 9:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6890 posts
2865 upvotes
GTA
419justblaz wrote:

They're only a good deal if you don't have a Costco membership. The gold Costco towels are actually very good for the price.
They are, I use those religiously. However I do want some slightly better towels for when I do polishing.
Nov 3, 2007
634 posts
155 upvotes
EDM, AB
nickgritz wrote: If you are looking for Wash mitt, its good quaity. Get the black one , its 13.50 . Better quality than the Rag Company mitt i just got( half the price).
I think for a wash mitt, the Amazon Basics set is a better deal and likely just as good of quality. You get 2 for $16.31.
Oct 23, 2014
348 posts
267 upvotes
Laval, QC
Cryton wrote: I think for a wash mitt, the Amazon Basics set is a better deal and likely just as good of quality. You get 2 for $16.31.
havent tried it.. I will keep this in mind.
Nov 10, 2006
449 posts
153 upvotes
montreal
Cryton wrote: I think for a wash mitt, the Amazon Basics set is a better deal and likely just as good of quality. You get 2 for $16.31.
Dislike these personally. They are not super dense like other ones. Can't explain it! They are good for middle of the road quality but I wouldn't make them my go to mitt.
[OP]
Apr 25, 2009
173 posts
414 upvotes
razrsharp wrote: I wanna get a clay bar for my white SUV, never used one before. Any opinions on either of these?:
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00A8M ... YIK6Y9EEQB
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00BDF ... YIK6Y9EEQB

I read one review where the "purple" bar left some discolouration? Are you supposed to match the clay bar to colour of the vehicle?
Yes, you should use a lighter color on a white car. The other diff between the 2 you chose is that one is heavy and one is medium duty. IMO, it's better to go with medium duty your first time.