Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Chemical Guys MIC_506 Premium MF Towels 12-pack

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 16th, 2018 4:12 am
May 7, 2006
326 posts
63 upvotes
Vancouver
Yah was referring to another members question in regards to claybar. Which It did not quote in the reply for a reason. Yes, those towels you got are the rag company scepters? Or something like that. I also, bought some of their Creature edgeless last time from Amazon(Eshine) but, they ended being shitty. The edges were rough and kinda sharp feeling. Seems that was a bad batch or something. These Chemical guys premium ones are nice and plush, As i recall from the last time I purchased them. So, at this price it was a no brainer to order it again and keep it in my arsenal. I have over 80 towels now in my collection :)

jackass_ca wrote: You need to clarify? Which are junk, the OP< or the ebay ones. Originally I thought you meant the OP ones, but then you said you bought 2 sets.

I bought these, for $35 last year, they're large, thick, absorb tons...
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00S1U ... UTF8&psc=1

With these, and a few I got in a CG bundle, I am good for now.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2015
1386 posts
1101 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
The AmazonBasic MF cloths are a step down from the Kirkland brand MF cloths.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Bianco13 wrote: The AmazonBasic MF cloths are a step down from the Kirkland brand MF cloths.
Agree. we buy the kirkland ones,cookie monster ones and happy with both for different uses. The CG ones are good for the price too.I have to stop buying these haha
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
gunsmokez wrote: Yah was referring to another members question in regards to claybar. Which It did not quote in the reply for a reason. Yes, those towels you got are the rag company scepters? Or something like that. I also, bought some of their Creature edgeless last time from Amazon(Eshine) but, they ended being shitty. The edges were rough and kinda sharp feeling. Seems that was a bad batch or something. These Chemical guys premium ones are nice and plush, As i recall from the last time I purchased them. So, at this price it was a no brainer to order it again and keep it in my arsenal. I have over 80 towels now in my collection :)
I previously had a bunch of the simoniz ones, as well as whatever Walmart had sold, not for car exterior, just cleaning, damp wiping, etc. Got rid of all of them, and have a new arsenal of premium ones.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Jun 8, 2012
625 posts
829 upvotes
Ottawa
Where can I get the cookie monster ones on Amazon?

Tx.
Apr 28, 2012
78 posts
20 upvotes
NEPEAN
Buy some IronX... Spray it on, activate it with a damp sponge and rinse off... Easiest way I've found to remove the iron deposits on mine and the wife's white vehicles... Be forewarned though, it smells real bad (but it works)...

I've also tried both a clay bar and liquid clay bar and the IronX is by far and away the easiest way I've found to remove the iron spots...

jaszy wrote: Picked up a set. Thanks.

On a side note, new to auto detailing. Just need to get rid of rail dust on some parts of my car that a touchless car wash cannot remove. Will any claybar do?

Looking at the following:

https://www.amazon.ca/Chemical-Guys-CLY ... s=clay+bar

https://www.amazon.ca/Meguiars-G1016C-S ... ref=plSrch

Thanks!
May 17, 2018
278 posts
125 upvotes
purebluejapan wrote: are these the cookie monster ones?
I think the Cookie Monster ones have a lower GSM, but I don't have any Cookie Monster ones, so I can't compare.
“Of this one thing make sure against your dying day – that your faults die before you do.” - Seneca
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3259 posts
3285 upvotes
I got some crappy canadian tire branded ones, looking forward to these ones!
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Addict
May 21, 2014
1746 posts
3106 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Thanks. Bought a set for myself too
Pro tip - If you can't stop thinking about it ....BUY IT !
Sep 25, 2010
267 posts
196 upvotes
How do you guys wash your MF towels? Just toss it in the laundry?
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
Holy crap, next day delivery with the 7-10 day shipping option (not a Prime subscriber). That's STUPID FAST, even for Amazon.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4593 posts
19419 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Whats the best car drying towel from Chemical Guys?

I'm assuming these are no good for drying the car?
Aug 21, 2011
156 posts
214 upvotes
Montreal
stovetop wrote: Whats the best car drying towel from Chemical Guys?

I'm assuming these are no good for drying the car?
Chemical Guys - Miracle Dryer Absorber Premium Microfiber Towel, Gold 25" x 36"
CDN$ 12.99 (Lowest ever was $10 back in 2015)
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B001TZBQ0S/

Someone actually posted this on RFD when it was $16.99 a while ago, I thought it was a good deal, but now it's even cheaper. Anyway, I bought it again since I think it's best to have two drying towels for a car
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4593 posts
19419 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
dinah05 wrote: Chemical Guys - Miracle Dryer Absorber Premium Microfiber Towel, Gold 25" x 36"
CDN$ 12.99 (Lowest ever was $10 back in 2015)
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B001TZBQ0S/

Someone actually posted this on RFD when it was $16.99 a while ago, I thought it was a good deal, but now it's even cheaper. Anyway, I bought it again since I think it's best to have two drying towels for a car
I ended up going with this waffle weave one also for $12.99: https://www.amazon.ca/Chemical-Guys-Gra ... B00BQYCIVI

It seems like Chemical GUys no longer has this one on their website.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
3320 posts
1214 upvotes
Cambridge, ON/Guelph…
stovetop wrote: I ended up going with this waffle weave one also for $12.99: https://www.amazon.ca/Chemical-Guys-Gra ... B00BQYCIVI

It seems like Chemical GUys no longer has this one on their website.
which one is better, the waffle weave or the other one? I have the meguair's water magnet which is the waffle weave and they are OK, just wondering if there is a difference.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4593 posts
19419 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
bargain man wrote: which one is better, the waffle weave or the other one? I have the meguair's water magnet which is the waffle weave and they are OK, just wondering if there is a difference.
I think the CG one is much bigger in size than the meguiar's one. Also, not sure if the meguiars' one is microfiber?
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2006
1844 posts
331 upvotes
Toronto/GTA
Sharpenel wrote: How do you guys wash your MF towels? Just toss it in the laundry?
Straight from The Rag Company:

Care Instructions

*Quick cleaning: hand wash with any hand soap or dish washing liquid; rinse well.

*Thorough cleaning: use the washing machine. Microfiber loves hot water -- the hotter the better! It makes the microfibers swell to release trapped dirt.

Machine Wash
Tumble Dry Low or Hang to Dry
Do NOT Iron
Do NOT Use Any Fabric Softener as this Clogs the Microfibers and Reduces Performance
Do NOT Use Chlorine Bleach as this Prematurely Breaks Down the Fibers
ONLY Wash with other Non-Linting Materials (NO Cotton!) to Maintain Proper Water and Dirt-Gripping Properties and Lint-Free Characteristics
PSN ID: liquidimpulse
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2006
4593 posts
19419 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Is there a point to washing them with soap if it's just used as a drying cloth?
Feb 15, 2008
587 posts
529 upvotes
Toronto
Guys, check how many MF towels in the bag.
I just received mine and it came with 11 MF towels instead of 12.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)