Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Chilly Wiener Bamboo Underwear Men's Boxer Briefs, $7.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 16th, 2021 3:09 am
Deal Fanatic
Feb 15, 2005
5917 posts
1397 upvotes
QuicKi7 wrote: 68% Bamboo? In an underwear? That's new...
Sobey's sells "caboo", bamboo-based TP. $22 for an 8-pack.

Bamboo-based rayon is also bad for the environment due to the amount of water and sodium hydroxide required for intermediary processing.
⬆⬆⬇⬇⬅➡⬅➡BA

「上上下下左右左右BA」
Nov 1, 2015
877 posts
819 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
yuen47 wrote: Actually have been a big fan of bamboo fabric, so this is pretty good if legit.

And this is coming from my regular CK modal which usually runs $10-15 a pop, bamboo has been feeling pretty good lately at esp at this price. Hard to find, I know Simon’s has a good pair of bamboo but closer to $20.
Dang I have a pair of Cailv Kerini from Aliexpress, also modal, like $3 a pair or something.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4672 posts
3101 upvotes
The size chart is always inaccurate for me. I am supposed to be M according the chart (34W) but even L feels very tight down there for some reason.

Sometimes I have to go 2 size up for underwear.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
2576 posts
2816 upvotes
I think Chinese companies are finally catching on to the name game. Wei Huang ain't gonna grab no one's attention. Chilly Wiener, on the other hand, grabs you by the crotch.
Aug 9, 2013
287 posts
202 upvotes
Mississauga
When I was 12-13, back in the old country, behind our orchards was a bamboo grove. I nearly pissed my shorts when a 8 foot black snake came out of it and actually chased me. Found out that it was the deadliest snake and usually no more then a few feet. Sure...I get the "big one".

My father went back looking for the nest...with 5 gallons of gas...and a match.

For that reason....anything with bamboo....I'm out.
Sep 6, 2020
15 posts
19 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
So what you're saying is that our snakes won't be so out of place with these?? Sold!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6865 posts
6211 upvotes
Toronto
Angultra wrote: Small still available
No wonder... this is RFD, where nobody has a small wiener
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝
Mar 5, 2014
108 posts
88 upvotes
Vancouver
bubboteaboy wrote: Deal dead.....lol
Just search "Bamboo underwear for men" , looks like the same thing under different brand names and all the same price or cheaper just not without the funny name
Nov 14, 2017
522 posts
736 upvotes
Vancouver
roblombardi wrote: No wonder... this is RFD, where nobody has a small wiener
I have a small wiener but a big ass, if only I could put some of my ass into my wienie.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
3703 posts
3774 upvotes
Ottawa
I wish my wiener looked that good in briefs.
Tampa Bay Lightning2020 Stanley Cup Champions!!!
The Last of Us Part II - Game of the Year 2020
Cyberpunk 2077 - Game of the Year 2021 - calling it now.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 1, 2006
6865 posts
6211 upvotes
Toronto
RedFlagCrake wrote: I have a small wiener but a big ass, if only I could put some of my ass into my wienie.
If you bring that forward in a casual conversation, just be careful, and don't switch the words... people would not very impressed hearing how much you wish you could put some of your wiener in your ass
I swear to drunk I'm not God 😝