Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] CHOETECH Wireless Charger, Qi Certified Wireless Charging Stand $15.99 with code "JEACLX5X"

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2019 10:28 pm
[OP]
Nov 8, 2010
199 posts
46 upvotes
Burnaby

[Amazon.ca] CHOETECH Wireless Charger, Qi Certified Wireless Charging Stand $15.99 with code "JEACLX5X"

I was looking for another wireless phone charger for my room and found the same one that I had on sale. I like it because I use my Pixel 3's clock beside my bed and it'll show me the time in locked mode while charging.

It's $15.99 with code "JEACLX5X". You can add the code from the middle of the Amazon page (Special offers and product promotions) or possibly enter it manually.

Unfortunately it doesn't come with an AC adapter so you'll need to use an existing usb micro b cable to plug it in.

It's shipped from Amazon directly so fast shipping if you have Prime.
5 replies
Jul 31, 2005
111 posts
43 upvotes
Lol if I didn’t have two already I’d jump on this
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2002
1762 posts
1476 upvotes
Mississauga
Ordered this charger the last time it was on sale.

It does the job but it is very flimsy. Every time I put my phone on the stand it feels like it’s going to tip over.

I wish I had spent a bit more and got the Samsung charging stand which is much more stable.
Deal Addict
Feb 17, 2005
4932 posts
2331 upvotes
Markham
I have their wireless pad and it charges like crap
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2467 posts
1010 upvotes
Burnaby
Reminder you need a fast charger that puts out enough power to run the pad like 10W+
Mar 18, 2007
352 posts
121 upvotes
Own 2 of these and never had issues with them. Fast charging works like advertised.

Ordered another one, thanks op.