Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Christie Peek Freans Fruit Creme Biscuits, 1 Box (300g) (back ordered) non add-on for $1.67

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 21st, 2021 10:08 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2013
1008 posts
4519 upvotes
MILTON

[Amazon.ca] Christie Peek Freans Fruit Creme Biscuits, 1 Box (300g) (back ordered) non add-on for $1.67

may not last long back ordered delivery date May 8th - May 31st
18 replies
Mar 2, 2017
10 posts
11 upvotes
Thanks OP, ordered 6 which is the max... No tax or shipping came out to $10. Gonna be a nice treat to myself whenever it does ship Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2016
1812 posts
3909 upvotes
dammit, no free shipping for non prime members.
Jan 19, 2017
610 posts
981 upvotes
Lol this is pretty funny, i never use Prime, paid for it or felt like i ever needed it. usually i order something from amazon every 3-6 months and during checkout EVERY TIME they offer me 1 month free of Prime. I take it because its free and use it to catch up on Amazon Prime shows, never used it as intended until now LOL. Thank you OP! Ordered 4 boxes, free delivery, no add on item. This is when Prime makes sense to me, for these type of random stuff specifically. Side note i wonder if they offer those free months all the time to boost there subscriber rates?
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3089 posts
686 upvotes
Mississauga
Isn't this usually on sale at SDM for $2? I don't see what the big deal is.
Apr 15, 2018
186 posts
131 upvotes
Christie over the years has dropped many good cookies. ie Arrowroot. Another was a sandwich type..coffee cream filling ? that was delish.

I wish they would put REAL chocolate on their digestive cookies, instead of spent chocolate.
Sep 16, 2019
933 posts
1010 upvotes
OSS? Thankfully.. I couldn't resist these cookies at this price. They are my favorite boxed (not fresh) cookies 🤤
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5584 posts
1157 upvotes
input wrote: Isn't this usually on sale at SDM for $2? I don't see what the big deal is.
$2 for driving to SDM to get it vs 33 cents cheaper and free deliver, let me tell you what option I'll choose any day of the week.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3089 posts
686 upvotes
Mississauga
TruE SkiLLS wrote: $2 for driving to SDM to get it vs 33 cents cheaper and free deliver, let me tell you what option I'll choose any day of the week.
$2 for driving to SDM to get it (whenever it's on sale) vs temporarily out of stock, let me tell you what option I'll choose any day of the week.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5584 posts
1157 upvotes
input wrote: $2 for driving to SDM to get it (whenever it's on sale) vs temporarily out of stock, let me tell you what option I'll choose any day of the week.
So you're telling me... waiting for a deliver is not the same as waiting for it going on sale? Hmmm... you got me there.

I guess I don't love PF as much as you do when it's on sale at $2 to make the drive out.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
3089 posts
686 upvotes
Mississauga
TruE SkiLLS wrote: So you're telling me... waiting for a deliver is not the same as waiting for it going on sale? Hmmm... you got me there.

I guess I don't love PF as much as you do when it's on sale at $2 to make the drive out.
It's literally on sale this week at SDM, until April 22nd.

PC RICH & CHEWY GRANOLA BARS (6's), DAD'S OATMEAL (320g) or PEEK FREANS COOKIES: $1.99 each

Why would anybody wait May 8th - May 31st (when you could order them from Amazon.ca at the time), when you can literally go to your local SDM and get as many boxes as you want right now.

These cookies are practically on sale all the time. Same goes with Coca-Cola/Pepsi, Miss Vickies Chips, and tissue paper.