780 posts
1489 upvotes
PEACHLAND
Thanks OP. Got the one for men
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3519 posts
4064 upvotes
I had one, a slightly different model (Mia Prima). They're amazing for getting your pores looking their best. The cheaper wands you see for $20 just don't use the same sonic technology and merely spin. The only drawback is the high cost of the replacement brush but they do last for many months. Also, never loose or rip the charge port cover because if water gets in there regularly it will stop working.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2528 posts
1690 upvotes
Waterloo
Same prices at Shoppers Drug Mart and there’s an offer on the banner for spend $125 get 40k optimum points (valid Jul 8th to 9th)... also get a deluxe sample and 3 free samples of your choice. Plus 1% Rakuten cash back.

More lucrative for those who need to buy the brush and maybe add on some replacement heads.
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
May 20, 2020
34 posts
33 upvotes
cadave wrote: Same prices at Shoppers Drug Mart and there’s an offer on the banner for spend $125 get 40k optimum points (valid Jul 8th to 9th)... also get a deluxe sample and 3 free samples of your choice. Plus 1% Rakuten cash back.

More lucrative for those who need to buy the brush and maybe add on some replacement heads.
Great deal, I don't think I've ever seen them this low. I purchased from Shoppers Drug Mart since I wanted the Prima and could stock up on some other items to meet the threshold.
May 17, 2012
28 posts
9 upvotes
North York
Guys is this is really more effective than washing your face with hands??
Nov 21, 2010
900 posts
459 upvotes
Canada
dawingman wrote: Guys is this is really more effective than washing your face with hands??
I usually just use my Karcher pressure washer with concrete patio attachment. It really clears up my skin.
May 17, 2012
28 posts
9 upvotes
North York
likebutta wrote: I usually just use my Karcher pressure washer with concrete patio attachment. It really clears up my skin.
That's what I thought. To each their own, ill just stick to washing my face with cleanser+hands.
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
10305 posts
19116 upvotes
Montreal
I had to click: what's that $70 brush?

"A sucker is born every minute."
- P. T. Barnum

"Clarisonic Mia Men Face Brush Device with Sonic Cleansing - Removes Oil, Sweat & Dirt for Cleaner Skin"
So does soap and a wash cloth.

"Engineered for men."
Women must abstain to use this device or severe consequences might occur.

"Power Cleanse, with optimized intensity" Face With Tears Of Joy
Then have a "Power Breakfast". Face With Tears Of Joy

"... washing away excess sebum and pollution particles for cleaner, clear looking skin." Face With Tears Of Joy

"charcoal infused brush"
That must be good for something, I don't know what but it must be good.

"Take control of the future of your skin."
Face With Tears Of Joy Stop it, please! I can't take it anymore. Face With Tears Of Joy

"Tackle men's toughest skin concerns."
Face With Tears Of Joy Yeah, men have a lot of "tough" skin concerns. Face With Tears Of Joy
They roll off the bed, scratch their balls, put on a baseball cap and are ready to face the world.

No wonder the reviews are locked.

"A fool and his money are soon parted."
- Thomas Tusser

I did NOT downvote.

Enough fun for today.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
7414 posts
3578 upvotes
Canuckland
Not sure I can buy anything from them again, last one (little one) I bought lasted me less than a year for $200. Lucky I returned to sephora
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2003
3716 posts
1112 upvotes
Vancouver
cadave wrote: Same prices at Shoppers Drug Mart and there’s an offer on the banner for spend $125 get 40k optimum points (valid Jul 8th to 9th)... also get a deluxe sample and 3 free samples of your choice. Plus 1% Rakuten cash back.

Thanks for the heads up! Even though my 10 yr old clarisonic mia still works fine, I couldn't resist the upgrade to the mia smart. :)
Apr 6, 2011
93 posts
90 upvotes
Toronto
Sephora also has it for the same price right now + 2.5% ebates!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)