Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Clorox On-The-Go Disinfecting Wipes, Fresh Meadow, 30 Count, $1 after coupon (or cheaper w/ S&S)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2022 8:32 pm
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2011
10285 posts
3182 upvotes
BuySavvy wrote: If I make seperate transactions will they combine order for shipping? I feel a little guilty ordering 4 seperate items for $1 each requiring 4 seperate deliveries
They should be smart enough to deliver at once
Jan 9, 2021
21 posts
25 upvotes
gemino wrote: I'm thinking the same thing, even though I have a prime account. Oh well, they have their own truck team anyway.
Agreed, I’m happy to keep the delivery drivers employed it’s just the environment i’m somewhat concerned about.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23361 posts
29014 upvotes
BuySavvy wrote: Agreed, I’m happy to keep the delivery drivers employed it’s just the environment i’m somewhat concerned about.
I'm happy to buy things that keep people employed, and families fed, first and foremost.

Great thread, OP.

God bless, Gents.
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on May 20th, 2022 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
9443 posts
3760 upvotes
Vaughan
Thanks OP. Originally orded 4 with coupon of.49. After reading again, realized I can order 4x with coupon each time. I cancelled 1st order, create 4 new orders. Love RFD!
I hate to speculate. I hate to forecast. I am just proactive.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2005
1866 posts
1615 upvotes
bonita! wrote: Are these for hands too like Wet ones or only surfaces?
Also interested in comments or opinions…
Jan 21, 2007
381 posts
319 upvotes
bonita! wrote: Are these for hands too like Wet ones or only surfaces?
Arkaine wrote: Also interested in comments or opinions…
Instructions on the back say "Do not use as a diaper or baby wipe, for personal cleansing, or for cleaning or sanitizing skin"

That being said, I used them to wipe my hands yesterday. Probably won't die, but probably not a good idea to use them and then handle food.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 16, 2008
9443 posts
3760 upvotes
Vaughan
^^^ agree ^^^

These wipes are for hard surface, hence they use stronger alcohol and rougher materials.

As for baby butts wipes, hand wipes, the wipes use much gentle materials and much lower alcohol mix!

I will never use these on baby skin, especially butts.
I hate to speculate. I hate to forecast. I am just proactive.
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2015
2418 posts
2653 upvotes
Toronto, ON
You can add this to your S&S x 5 times (do not use the quantity drop-down list), then you get 15% extra off and bring the price down to $.78 each
Oct 6, 2010
55 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered 4 single transactions yetserday, 2 arrived in the same package today.
Jan 27, 2022
57 posts
78 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: Yes I hate the new Lysol ones so much. They're thinner and smell so much worse than the old ones in the canisters
Thought it was just me, I find using the Lysol biodegradable ones leave a terrible smell and mild burning in my nose and throat for a good 20mins

Not to mention how flimsy it is, can barely use it
Nov 30, 2015
571 posts
660 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
My local home depot had these on clearout for .25 each. I got 10. They had a few hundred left.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
1875 posts
1639 upvotes
Toronto
Kaida9 wrote:
I find the new Lysol ones terrible. Hard to get 1 out of the package and leave a weird film on things.
yesnomaybe wrote:
Yes I hate the new Lysol ones so much. They're thinner and smell so much worse than the old ones in the canisters
Wheybro wrote: Thought it was just me, I find using the Lysol biodegradable ones leave a terrible smell and mild burning in my nose and throat for a good 20mins

Not to mention how flimsy it is, can barely use it
I've noticed that some stores carry the Lysol canisters again. They're not old stock as the label says (c)2022 and the number of wipes has been reduced from 80 to 75. I bought one but haven't used it yet so can't comment on the quality but hopefully they're the same as the old canisters
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2020
3962 posts
2868 upvotes
QUICK QUICK QUICK

Get some before the next covid variant appears!

Zzzz
Sep 13, 2012
38 posts
33 upvotes
Markham
Thx OP. Ordered 4x - just in time for camping season.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3542 posts
888 upvotes
YWG
Got 4 (new limit now)
Thanks op
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0