• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 12:04 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1110 posts
10827 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Club House, Peppercorn Medley Seasoning, Grinder, 24g, $1

Seems like it could be handy for camping or at the cottage or something. New low on CCC. Subscribe and Save available to make it even cheaper. Max order of 6. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
  • A colorful combination of whole black, white, green, and pink peppercorns, whole allspice, and whole coriander
  • It has a hot, pungent taste and is often used as a supplement for black pepper
  • Remove cap. Turn upside down and twist
  • Great on beef, chicken, pork, pasta and salads. Disposable - Do Not Refill
Last edited by essjayess on Aug 12th, 2021 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
11 replies
Nov 15, 2019
263 posts
367 upvotes
Seems like a good deal on colourful peppercorns. In for 2, thanks.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2609 posts
2831 upvotes
Oakville
sushiphage wrote: How is this brand? haven't tried. Did a quick google for Nador and this came up: https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/cms_ia/i ... t_263.html
Not sure TBH, I have only ever bought the kirkland brand ones. This was just the only option I saw when trying to see how the OP deal compared with where I'm sure many of us normally buy peppercorns.
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2015
2604 posts
2534 upvotes
Montreal, QC
In for 3
Btw, not seeing S&S option available
Deal Addict
Feb 22, 2009
4221 posts
4580 upvotes
Whitby
Temporarily out of stock.
Aug 28, 2008
119 posts
60 upvotes
toronto
sushiphage wrote: Currently marginally cheaper than https://www.amazon.ca/Club-House-Qualit ... B00HEF9E2Y but when the 580 goes down to 23 (which seems regularly as per price tracking sites), the 580g is a better deal.

Pity the container is disposable. I guess this is good for bringing to the Airbnb or camping.
You can open those disposable containers and refill them. I literally just pull off the top with some force
Here's a better instructional if you need it