Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Coleman Brew 20 oz Thermal Tumbler--$12.48

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 4th, 2021 12:27 am
[OP]
Sr. Member
May 1, 2019
567 posts
2147 upvotes
Smithers, BC

[Amazon.ca] Coleman Brew 20 oz Thermal Tumbler--$12.48

  • 18/8 vacuum insulated stainless steel construction
  • Included clear plastic lid with slidable spout cover
  • No sweat design keeps ice cold for up to 15 hours
  • Bottle opener integrated in bottom of the cup
  • Stackable space saving design
  • Bottom pad for no clanking or slippage
  • Rounded rim designed for maximum beverage enjoyment
  • Hand wash only

Amazon ATL. 4.8/5 stars on 335 global reviews.

Capture4.PNG
30 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 2, 2012
4179 posts
3274 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
theprocess wrote: Bottle opener on the bottom is interesting
Interesting in a "What were they thinking?" kind of way.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7137 posts
3622 upvotes
Toronto
It can stay cold for 15 hrs even when the lid is plastic?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 27, 2015
5076 posts
6755 upvotes
Vegas Golden Knights…
fightbriz wrote: It can stay cold for 15 hrs even when the lid is plastic?
Different product but I find the Yeti's stay cold for a while without the lid on
Member
User avatar
Mar 10, 2011
494 posts
430 upvotes
Niagara
theprocess wrote: Bottle opener on the bottom is interesting
Perfect!! I actually was thinking about a similar idea. I was putting beer in one of these on the beach which kept the beer cold to the end. I had to keep a bottle opener in my bag along with the ice bag for the beers. Lost the first opener. Got a clipon for the bag so I wouldn't lose the next one.
This is a great idea!
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 2, 2012
4179 posts
3274 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
fightbriz wrote: It can stay cold for 15 hrs even when the lid is plastic?
Much depends on external ambient temperature, and what the liquid's starting temperature is. Also, cold is relative. Do you think 15C for a beverage is cold?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 2, 2012
4179 posts
3274 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
flightdeck wrote: Perfect!! I actually was thinking about a similar idea. I was putting beer in one of these on the beach which kept the beer cold to the end. I had to keep a bottle opener in my bag along with the ice bag for the beers. Lost the first opener. Got a clipon for the bag so I wouldn't lose the next one.
This is a great idea!
Switch to cans, and get a Yeti Colster. Lighter to carry, no opener needed, cool down quicker than bottles, and less chance of glass on the beach due to breakage.
Member
Nov 25, 2008
334 posts
573 upvotes
Nice, was looking for one. Sure beats paying 40 bux for those other brands
Member
User avatar
Mar 10, 2011
494 posts
430 upvotes
Niagara
MrFrugal1 wrote: Switch to cans, and get a Yeti Colster. Lighter to carry, no opener needed, cool down quicker than bottles, and less chance of glass on the beach due to breakage.
Yep. I saw those. Problem is you don't always find cans at these island getaways especially for a variety of beers.
See sumtin'. Say sumtin'. ('less someone else already did)
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7137 posts
3622 upvotes
Toronto
MrFrugal1 wrote: Switch to cans, and get a Yeti Colster. Lighter to carry, no opener needed, cool down quicker than bottles, and less chance of glass on the beach due to breakage.
Also great for drinking in public. Now i don't have to buy McDonalds first for the paper bag
Member
Jan 23, 2019
209 posts
139 upvotes
Leafs Nation
fightbriz wrote: Also great for drinking in public. Now i don't have to buy McDonalds first for the paper bag
Upvoted.
Jr. Member
May 28, 2018
186 posts
240 upvotes
Everybody's talking about keeping beer cold, but is this good for coffee too? A couple of reviews mention keeping hot, but all the descriptions seem to describe keeping things cool. Would love to use this for coffee while driving.
Deal Fanatic
May 25, 2009
7137 posts
3622 upvotes
Toronto
MrFrugal1 wrote: Switch to cans, and get a Yeti Colster. Lighter to carry, no opener needed, cool down quicker than bottles, and less chance of glass on the beach due to breakage.
This Yeti thing is ridiculously expensive at $40, any alternatives? Seems like a pretty simple thing to knock off...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 2, 2012
4179 posts
3274 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
fightbriz wrote: This Yeti thing is ridiculously expensive at $40, any alternatives? Seems like a pretty simple thing to knock off...
Yeah, I thought that as well. I normally don't fall for the hype, but I was gifted one.
I can say it's well built. The wall thickness is definitely thicker than most of the SS mugs/coolers we have at home.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)