if you are looking to buy a sleeping bag for camping, here's a decent deal
select "40-Tall" then you will see the sale price is $25.73
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2013
1582 posts
923 upvotes
Ottawa
Ok bag for warm nights in the summer. I had a variation of these Coleman bags in my early camping years with the family. It packs large, is heavy and won't keep you warm in cool nights. You get what you pay for. Keep that in mind. I currently use goose down-filled mummy bags but they cost significantly more.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
12055 posts
2615 upvotes
Toronto
I bought one. I wouldn't use this for real camping, but good to throw in the car for couch surfing, crashing at buddy's place, emergencies etc.

There's nothing really comparable for under $30.

For real camping I'd definitely get a better bag than this.
Aug 9, 2015
172 posts
109 upvotes
Thanks again OP!

Mine arrived today, no complaints at all. With regard to some negative reviews mine arrived in new condition (only signs of "dust" were from cardboard box), packing bag is a snug fit - but there is an expansion strip to peel off that offers about 3-4" extra and really helps get this back into the packing bag with some ease, plus an included tie-cord will help you gauge any wrapping adjusting needed.

Right out of the bag I like the ZipPlow zipper makes opening/closing a no brainer task that I'm sure kids will love and parents too ...when there isn't any need for calls to free up the zipper.

Can't speak for practical use yet in any kind of conditions, but feels roomy and cozy. Not concerned with cold weather outings as I'm a fair weather cooler camper and plan on zipping this up with a second (this is far better than strictly using blankets btw) on top of a double high inflatable queen (which I found takes care of most of the late night cool air on my trips)

Also, bag comes with an inside cell phone pocket (?) Not sure what else this could be, anyway check for compatibility with your android vs. apple product if this matters at all.

..and also comes with a pillow case, another first for me.