Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Color & Frame Coloring Books (spiral bound) - By the Sea / In the Forest - $3.19 each

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 29th, 2020 10:10 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario

[Amazon.ca] Color & Frame Coloring Books (spiral bound) - By the Sea / In the Forest - $3.19 each

Color & Frame Coloring Book - By the Sea Spiral-bound - $3.19 (reg $9.52)
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/168022 ... _507839290

Color & Frame Coloring Book - In the Forest Spiral-bound - $3.19 (reg $9.50)

Description from Amazon:
"- Join millions of adults around the world who are rediscovering the simple relaxation and joy of coloring! This coloring book features the art of Stacy Peterson.br- Whimsical images to color fill this book. From Forest Scenes, to Hedgehogs, to Mushrooms and Flowers, each page holds an imaginative coloring experience. Enjoy every moment as you enter the forest.br- Spiral binding allows pages to lay flat while coloring.br- 8"x10" perforated one sided pages allows easy tear out to frame or share. br- Thick paper prevents marker or pen from bleeding through to the next page.brGreat for adults or children!"
9 replies
Nov 16, 2013
554 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
Skilas wrote: Color & Frame Coloring Book - By the Sea Spiral-bound - $3.19 (reg $9.52)

Color & Frame Coloring Book - In the Forest Spiral-bound - $3.19 (reg $9.50)

Description from Amazon:
"- Join millions of adults around the world who are rediscovering the simple relaxation and joy of coloring! This coloring book features the art of Stacy Peterson.br- Whimsical images to color fill this book. From Forest Scenes, to Hedgehogs, to Mushrooms and Flowers, each page holds an imaginative coloring experience. Enjoy every moment as you enter the forest.br- Spiral binding allows pages to lay flat while coloring.br- 8"x10" perforated one sided pages allows easy tear out to frame or share. br- Thick paper prevents marker or pen from bleeding through to the next page.brGreat for adults or children!"
Thanks so much - bought the forest one. These are great for mental health.
Feb 1, 2017
500 posts
842 upvotes
I don't hate the whole adult coloring book thing, but whatever happened to people just taking a pencil and learning to draw? I feel like you can get the meditative effects of this through actually making art, while also developing a more real-world skill. I feel like people would rather experience the illusion of being talented over actually develop a talent. Not trying to knock anyone buying these, I'm sure they are fun, but why not take up art as a hobby and try to get better? It'll be much more rewarding in the long run.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2013
1075 posts
1746 upvotes
Toronto
ryokoseigo wrote: I don't hate the whole adult coloring book thing, but whatever happened to people just taking a pencil and learning to draw? I feel like you can get the meditative effects of this through actually making art, while also developing a more real-world skill. I feel like people would rather experience the illusion of being talented over actually develop a talent. Not trying to knock anyone buying these, I'm sure they are fun, but why not take up art as a hobby and try to get better? It'll be much more rewarding in the long run.
Lol
Deal Addict
Jun 5, 2010
3150 posts
7726 upvotes
Ontario
ryokoseigo wrote: I don't hate the whole adult coloring book thing, but whatever happened to people just taking a pencil and learning to draw? I feel like you can get the meditative effects of this through actually making art, while also developing a more real-world skill. I feel like people would rather experience the illusion of being talented over actually develop a talent. Not trying to knock anyone buying these, I'm sure they are fun, but why not take up art as a hobby and try to get better? It'll be much more rewarding in the long run.
I feel like this could be said about a lot of things. Especially newer things. But I think you are missing the point of these colouring books. They are not meant for those wishing to develop their artistic skills. They are meant more as a fun activity, or relaxation tool. Sometimes downtime is needed instead of always developing something like a talent. Learning art can be a very frustrating thing for those not artistically inclined. My friend really enjoys these, but has no artistic talent, and no desire to pursue it. It's not about creating an illusion of being talented.
Sep 30, 2015
641 posts
882 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Wow :facepalm:
May 7, 2017
45 posts
307 upvotes
Thanks OP, bought it for the kids. Keeps them occupied for longer durations :)
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
1448 posts
1792 upvotes
Perfect for my wife and kids. I hate drawing.
Cheers.
Jan 20, 2019
534 posts
975 upvotes
Why don't people just learn to fly or make Oscar winning films? Why do they only go for walks and watch TV?
Nov 16, 2013
554 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
Some of us are sh*t at art, no matter how hard we try. Drawing/painting on my own is stressful. But I'm really good at colouring within the lines.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)