Amazon.ca

Comgrow Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Removable Build Surface $275 Lightning Deal

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2021 11:21 am
[OP]
Apr 7, 2008
139 posts
55 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Comgrow Ender 3 Pro 3D Printer with Removable Build Surface $275 Lightning Deal

Lightning Deal, so not sure how long it will last. I grabbed one. Hopefully someone else can get at this price.
Last edited by eccs19 on May 7th, 2021 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Dec 20, 2009
149 posts
25 upvotes
Base model yesterday, Pro model today. Hopefully V2 tomorrow. If they drop the V2 to like $310 tomorrow, I am going to pounce on it.

Which is actually kind of stupid because on the official site they are $262 USD shipped from CA, which is only like $320CAD. Not sure why they are so much more on Amazon.
Mar 6, 2013
278 posts
200 upvotes
Saint John, NB
I bought one of these last month. Seems to work well. No complaints so far.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1511 posts
830 upvotes
Guelph
You got the base model, you don't need this. You got the base model, you don't need this.
Dec 20, 2009
149 posts
25 upvotes
LawEightSix wrote: You got the base model, you don't need this. You got the base model, you don't need this.
Lol. I don’t have any 3D printer and keep telling myself I don’t need this. I want one but I am just worried that I will love it for 6 months, then i will stop using it and it will just take up space. Something of which I don’t have a whole lot of.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1511 posts
830 upvotes
Guelph
WeeB2 wrote: Lol. I don’t have any 3D printer and keep telling myself I don’t need this. I want one but I am just worried that I will love it for 6 months, then i will stop using it and it will just take up space. Something of which I don’t have a whole lot of.
Oh 100%. That's entirely why I've been a long time lurker of 3d printer deals and never pulled the trigger. The base model for $206 all in was enough for me though. I'm excited, we'll see!
Nov 29, 2012
117 posts
65 upvotes
TORONTO
LawEightSix wrote: Oh 100%. That's entirely why I've been a long time lurker of 3d printer deals and never pulled the trigger. The base model for $206 all in was enough for me though. I'm excited, we'll see!
I was once like you, drifitng from 3d printer to 3d printer deal, coming thiiiis close, then not getting it because money, time, space etc. Finally bought one (The Eryone Thinker SE deal with a ton of filament from a few months back). Lots of fun if you have the time, cool stuff you can make, but nothing that's a uh.. "deal maker". However, my printer was horrible, had to mess around with it allllll the time as the printing bed was slightly warped. I thought I was doing something wrong, so kept messing with it, reprinting stuff a million times, etc.
Finally bought another 3d printer that came with Auto Bed Levelling (ABL), and holy crap, much, much less messing around (though definitely still some).

My point is, I don't recommend you buy this as it doesn't come with an auto bed levelling solution with it. Yes, you can add one, but If you want as simple of a 3d printer as you can get in this kind of price range (as i did, i just wanted to mess around while stuck at home), ABL or nothing. In my opinion of course.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1511 posts
830 upvotes
Guelph
slickenned wrote: I was once like you, drifitng from 3d printer to 3d printer deal, coming thiiiis close, then not getting it because money, time, space etc. Finally bought one (The Eryone Thinker SE deal with a ton of filament from a few months back). Lots of fun if you have the time, cool stuff you can make, but nothing that's a uh.. "deal maker". However, my printer was horrible, had to mess around with it allllll the time as the printing bed was slightly warped. I thought I was doing something wrong, so kept messing with it, reprinting stuff a million times, etc.
Finally bought another 3d printer that came with Auto Bed Levelling (ABL), and holy crap, much, much less messing around (though definitely still some).

My point is, I don't recommend you buy this as it doesn't come with an auto bed levelling solution with it. Yes, you can add one, but If you want as simple of a 3d printer as you can get in this kind of price range (as i did, i just wanted to mess around while stuck at home), ABL or nothing. In my opinion of course.
I was so excited to see my Ender 3 was out for delivery a day early. Until I saw this lol.

Thanks though, I do appreciate your take on it because I assume my experience will be very similar.