Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Command Large Picture Hanging Strips, Large, 4 Pairs, White | $1.50 (add-on)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2020 4:32 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1575 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] Command Large Picture Hanging Strips, Large, 4 Pairs, White | $1.50 (add-on)

These are selling for $1.50 for some reason while they sell for ~$4-$5 normally.
Grab them if you think you might ever need them at home. Pretty darn great for putting up photo frames or a lightish mirror on a wall.

Link: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00EZ0QMQW?psc=1

Images
  • Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 10.38.11 PM.png
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
19 replies
Mar 20, 2016
119 posts
44 upvotes
Vaughan, ON
Just be weary of the knock offs out there.

I bought a similar clip and the supplied adhesive was junk. Ended up using two way tape which negates the advertised "3M Command" feature.
Mar 5, 2017
69 posts
38 upvotes
OOS. Had 3 in my cart and was trying to fill it since it's an add-on item, and they got removed automatically after a few mins. Damn RFD effect!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
9652 posts
10924 upvotes
Vancouver
These are great for hanging anything - the paired halves stick together sort of like Velcro, but a slightly different system like interlocking pins instead of hook and loop. Secures really well, doesn't slip, pulls apart easily.

This is a good price, but the larger sets are normally more cost-effective and London Drugs sells them 30% off fairly regularly.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2018
1575 posts
4117 upvotes
Toronto, ON
jbar25 wrote: OOS. Had 3 in my cart and was trying to fill it since it's an add-on item, and they got removed automatically after a few mins. Damn RFD effect!
I still see them in my cart. Though, I gave up on trying to bring up the cart total to $25
ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2463 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
michelangelo88 wrote: I still see them in my cart. Though, I gave up on trying to bring up the cart total to $25
Just do subscribe and save to bypass the $25 requirement. Free shipping this way too
Jun 26, 2013
985 posts
176 upvotes
Toronto
How do I purchase more than 3 ? It does not let me
Jun 10, 2005
604 posts
393 upvotes
yesnomaybe wrote: Just do subscribe and save to bypass the $25 requirement. Free shipping this way too
Can't the price change before your subscribe and save items are dispatched? Unless you're subscribe and save ships out really soon, I'd be careful with this option
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2012
2463 posts
2595 upvotes
Toronto
Gophermofur wrote: Can't the price change before your subscribe and save items are dispatched? Unless you're subscribe and save ships out really soon, I'd be careful with this option
I believe the price is guaranteed for the first delivery
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2010
4018 posts
4409 upvotes
GTA
Gophermofur wrote: Can't the price change before your subscribe and save items are dispatched? Unless you're subscribe and save ships out really soon, I'd be careful with this option
yesnomaybe wrote: I believe the price is guaranteed for the first delivery
Can confirm from my experience, the price is locked to what you sign up for, just for the first S&S delivery every time I used it.
Jun 10, 2005
604 posts
393 upvotes
martydxb wrote: Can confirm from my experience, the price is locked to what you sign up for, just for the first S&S delivery every time I used it.
Good to know! Thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 14, 2006
2569 posts
1818 upvotes
Waterloo
For those still looking for these, Costco used to carry a pack with 30 pairs for $17.99 (I think...)

Item #6111124
Congratulations!
Today is YOUR day.
You're off to great places!
You're off and away!
Jan 5, 2008
159 posts
236 upvotes
Halifax, Nova Scotia
simplealgebra wrote: Awwww price got fixed :(
Still coming up as $1.50 for me right now (several hours later though)
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
12251 posts
3582 upvotes
jbar25 wrote: OOS. Had 3 in my cart and was trying to fill it since it's an add-on item, and they got removed automatically after a few mins. Damn RFD effect!
Still shows stock for me, but I also had 3 in my cart, looking for filler, and then suddenly the vendor has a limit of one...
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.