Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Command Large Picture Hanging Strips for Picture Frames, 4 Pairs - $1.50 - *Add-on item/Limit 2

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2021 3:59 am
[OP]
Feb 21, 2018
188 posts
215 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Command Large Picture Hanging Strips for Picture Frames, 4 Pairs - $1.50 - *Add-on item/Limit 2

I bought 1 pack last time and it's been working well. Noticed they came back, this time limit 2.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00EZ0QMQW
Got that Zoomer plan finally!
53 replies
Dec 30, 2010
336 posts
128 upvotes
good just what i need for my new ikea pictures
Sep 27, 2015
15 posts
9 upvotes
Saskatchewan
Never used these before - they can actually hold a decent sized picture frame?
[OP]
Feb 21, 2018
188 posts
215 upvotes
Kingcolin wrote: Never used these before - they can actually hold a decent sized picture frame?
Yep. They hold up to about 16lbs when using all 4, so unless you have a really hefty picture, it'll stay put.
Got that Zoomer plan finally!
May 23, 2007
57 posts
51 upvotes
Vancouver
Kingcolin wrote: Never used these before - they can actually hold a decent sized picture frame?
These are my go to for picture framing. They hold very well if you follow their instructions (clean the surface, apply pressure for a length of time). I use there to mount other items as well (Powerbar behind cabinets and under desk to hide cables)
Nov 29, 2009
321 posts
391 upvotes
North York
Thank you OP! Just ordered 2 with s&s
Jul 30, 2015
129 posts
194 upvotes
Ottawa
yes, I agree. they hold very well, was using them from a couple of years.
Jul 19, 2016
355 posts
147 upvotes
Ontario
vader_slri wrote: S&S eligible too. Thanks OP.
I did the S&S as well, but would it charge me todays price, or the price closer to the ship date (Mar 1 2021)?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6618 posts
2975 upvotes
Moncton, NB
We used these all the time now to hang pictures. If you follow the weight limit you will be fine.

We have some frame that has been on our wall since we built the house 11 years ago and they are still up.

We also have 3 Command hooks in our bathroom that we put on 11 years ago as well and still up to this day. They have towels on them everyday (wet and dry) and never had issues.
Dec 1, 2005
97 posts
91 upvotes
Calgary, AB
sunstar1980 wrote: I did the S&S as well, but would it charge me todays price, or the price closer to the ship date (Mar 1 2021)?
Yes, the prices fluctuate and are charged at time of delivery, not time or order.
Jul 19, 2016
355 posts
147 upvotes
Ontario
warnpeace wrote: Yes, the prices fluctuate and are charged at time of delivery, not time or order.
Thanks. I guess the S&S makes it pointless then.... lol
Guess will cancel the order since who knows what the price will be next week.

Upvote for OP nonetheless.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3710 posts
3725 upvotes
Alberta
Thank you op! Order 2 sets with the new Hold Steady album out tomorrow on vinyl pre-order that I cancelled and reordered to meet addon requirement.
Aug 9, 2019
45 posts
26 upvotes
sunstar1980 wrote: Thanks. I guess the S&S makes it pointless then.... lol
Guess will cancel the order since who knows what the price will be next week.

Upvote for OP nonetheless.
just change the delivery date
Jul 19, 2016
355 posts
147 upvotes
Ontario
scopopulus wrote: just change the delivery date
I did change it to the shortest @ 2 weeks, and delivery is still Mar 1st for me.
Jan 5, 2006
239 posts
438 upvotes
Hamilton
warnpeace wrote: Yes, the prices fluctuate and are charged at time of delivery, not time or order.
This is incorrect. On your first order of an item with S&S you are charged the current price when the order is made. Then for every recurring order, you are charged the price at ship date. But you can simply cancel all your recurring orders after the first one ships.

If you are doing S&S, make two separate orders of one item so that it counts as 2/5 towards the higher discount level.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9004 posts
5407 upvotes
Toronto
I have so many now lol. Anyone know if the adhesive degrades if you don't use them for a couple years or more?
Jul 19, 2016
355 posts
147 upvotes
Ontario
superdave316 wrote: This is incorrect. On your first order of an item with S&S you are charged the current price when the order is made. Then for every recurring order, you are charged the price at ship date. But you can simply cancel all your recurring orders after the first one ships.

If you are doing S&S, make two separate orders of one item so that it counts as 2/5 towards the higher discount level.
Oh thats good to know!
I guess will wait and see what gets charged.
Thanks.
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2016
1544 posts
1350 upvotes
Thanks! Ordered 2. Didn't bother with S&S, the time aren't worth the 7 cents I will save from it. XD
Best shopping deals I got from here:
Asus Zenfone 3 Zoom $300, ZTE Blade V8 Pro $175, Fluld 55' 4k TV $360