Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Commercial Kitchen Sink Faucet with 3-Function Pull Down Sprayer - $4.33 + tax (after $60 coupon) [Sold Out]

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 19th, 2022 8:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6257 posts
8670 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Commercial Kitchen Sink Faucet with 3-Function Pull Down Sprayer - $4.33 + tax (after $60 coupon) [Sold Out]

Update : With RFD effect, this item is sold out quickly. Btw, the same seller has another one ($18.48 after $45 coupon), but not as good deal as this one
https://www.amazon.ca/UEKPOE-Kitchen-Fu ... B0B654FXG6

Clip the $60 coupon with the listing price $64.33

Brushed Nickel Finish -- The kitchen faucet adopts brushed nickel surface treatment, which is suitable for a variety of kitchen decoration styles. The multi-coating process can prevent rust and peeling caused by corrosion.
360-Degree Pull-Down Sprayer -- The 20-inch pull-out hose and 360-degree swivel nozzle allow you to clean every corner of the sink, even reaching out of the sink to fill pots.
3-Function Modes -- Stream mode for filling water, spray mode for washing, pause mode stops water flow briefly during use to save water.
Included Accessories -- Including a 10" cover plate for single or three hole installation. Two 23.6" flexible hoses (hot and cold) are attached with 3/8-inch female compression threads for easy installation.
Reliable And Considerate Service -- The faucet has a 5-year warranty. Whether you have any questions about purchase, installation or use, please contact us, we will reply as soon as possible to make you satisfied.

Last edited by lcmt on Dec 15th, 2022 5:55 am, edited 4 times in total.
27 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
2087 posts
1953 upvotes
lcmt wrote: Clip the $60 coupon with the listing price $64.33

Brushed Nickel Finish -- The kitchen faucet adopts brushed nickel surface treatment, which is suitable for a variety of kitchen decoration styles. The multi-coating process can prevent rust and peeling caused by corrosion.
360-Degree Pull-Down Sprayer -- The 20-inch pull-out hose and 360-degree swivel nozzle allow you to clean every corner of the sink, even reaching out of the sink to fill pots.
3-Function Modes -- Stream mode for filling water, spray mode for washing, pause mode stops water flow briefly during use to save water.
Included Accessories -- Including a 10" cover plate for single or three hole installation. Two 23.6" flexible hoses (hot and cold) are attached with 3/8-inch female compression threads for easy installation.
Reliable And Considerate Service -- The faucet has a 5-year warranty. Whether you have any questions about purchase, installation or use, please contact us, we will reply as soon as possible to make you satisfied.

Amazing OP, thank you, but…..this has to be a thirst trap.
Is this thing guaranteed to leak or what???
Deal Guru
Jul 7, 2007
10820 posts
2535 upvotes
expect a lot of "not Moen?? downvote!!!"
Aug 24, 2016
179 posts
197 upvotes
Montreal, Quebec
Last time it was free earpods(2 pairs) , now almost free faucet. Thanks OP.Slightly Smiling Face
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6257 posts
8670 upvotes
I don't know. I'm still looking at the picture and see how this is being installed.
FooNdaR wrote: Amazing OP, thank you, but…..this has to be a thirst trap.
Is this thing guaranteed to leak or what???
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
2087 posts
1953 upvotes
lcmt wrote: I don't know. I'm still looking at the picture and see how this is being installed.
For $5 I’ll check it out.
Thanks again.
Jul 30, 2019
228 posts
624 upvotes
Seems dead
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
3905 posts
2702 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP. Great posting Thumbs Up Sign If both these didn't sell out, probably would have been 100s of upvotes
Last edited by beachlover on Dec 15th, 2022 6:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dec 11, 2009
997 posts
570 upvotes
Toronto, ON
wow, I loaded the page the coupon was available, thought about it for 10 seconds, by the time I clicked the coupon checkbox I got an error message, reloaded the page and it's gone. Literally you snooze you you lose
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
2087 posts
1953 upvotes
MoreDealsPlease wrote: wow, I loaded the page the coupon was available, thought about it for 10 seconds, by the time I clicked the coupon checkbox I got an error message, reloaded the page and it's gone. Literally you snooze you you lose
Early Bird always gets the 🪱!
Dec 10, 2012
145 posts
250 upvotes
TERREBONNE
Thanks OP, amazing deal, hope it ship!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6257 posts
8670 upvotes
Both are 360 swivel, but the expensive one claims offering "lifelong warranty service" which I don't quite believe it.
ChrisR wrote: It seems better actually, this one is swivel
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
2087 posts
1953 upvotes
ChrisR wrote: It seems better actually, this one is swivel

I THINK the one we got for $5 (if we actually get it) does too?
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
17354 posts
4736 upvotes
how come all these deals show up at 5am while i was sleeping?

u guys dont sleep?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)